Swagbucks and Watch/ Daily Crave

rosiesmom

I was using Firefox and I had an adblock up.  So after a few months, I couldn't watch the videos anymore.  OK.  I guess it was the adblock.  I think I posted on this before.  So I tried Chrome, and after a few months, I couldn't watch videos (that was yesterday).  I tried allowing the ads although that doesn't make me happy at all.  But I still can't watch videos.  Is there any other browser I can use, allowing the ads, that will let me view the videos?  Most days I get a few pennies for this, it does help because sometimes I can make my goal for the day doing these, since I get DQ'd a lot. 

Oh, no I didn't.  I allowed the ads and now I am getting messages left and right that I have been hijacked/ hacked/ and or locked up.  This has happened to me twice and it is only on the Swagbucks site.  I can't even log into my account to tell them about it because when I try to go into the site, the messages fly up in front of me faster than biting black flies in August!

• 2 months later...

Sorry  to hear that ,I left them a long time ago  ,I was doing really great and cashing like every 3 months then it went to every 6-8 months and then I was also having all kinds of problems with the site  so I just cashed out what I could and left .

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am back to having to block the ads.  My computer shut down 3 days in a row while I was watching videos on the site.  I had to get my daughter's cooling pad because my computer was HOT.  And the darned ads just played and glitched the whole time.  I like watching some of those things too.  I have had to restart my laptop 3 times this morning.  Swagbucks is all I had open.  Does anyone else have this happen? And since I put the adblock back up, I can't watch anything.  This is ridiculous.  

I try to make that point goal everyday, I make it maybe 3 out of 7 days.  Today I was in for a surprise.  I made it to the 72 points, but when I got the second goal it was for 190 points! Say what?  LOL!  I have never had one that high before.  And since I am not getting surveys today, looks like I will be lucky to make the 72 points I got.