Opinion Outpost - One of the worst at late DQ'd

Trueblue

Binge surveying on OO made it readily apparent to me that they are one of, if not the worst at DQ's later on in surveys. It happened more than 5 times in this period. Quite frankly I am sick and writing their lame support area when they can't seen to remember that when they respond they need to include my original inquiry. They drive me CRAZY with that. 

All I can say is I feel your pain, and I'm sure others here do as well.  I used to rant and rave to OO via their email link, and occasionally they might award me 'partial points' for taking a large chunk of a survey then being told it was full, I DQ'd or whatever, but in general I'd get these ready made replies saying 'surveys can fill at any time'.  Eventually I just decided to heck with it, nature of the site.  But I agree, it's a pain, seems to me if a survey isn't full when I started it, I should be locked in to complete it unless I DQ for some honest reason.  And even then, I shouldn't be DQ'd  20 some pages into a survey, that's what all the preliminary questions are supposed to help avoid.