Cannot login in to Opinion Outpost

JD

Title says it all. Anyone else? I could retrieve my password and it has not changed. I did surveys earlier this morning.

ETA: Suddenly I'm back in. Time to cash out:)

ETA2: I got in, logged out, then can't log in again. Weird.

Not sure what browser you are using but it sounds like the same trouble I was having with GTM when I logged in thru firefox.Switched to Microsoft and that worked for a little while.Then that gave me trouble so I now have to use Google Chrome to access the site. Maybe try a different browser to see if that helps.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, footfree said:

Not sure what browser you are using but it sounds like the same trouble I was having with GTM when I logged in thru firefox.Switched to Microsoft and that worked for a little while.Then that gave me trouble so I now have to use Google Chrome to access the site. Maybe try a different browser to see if that helps.

Yep. Use FireFox. Seems to be working again. Tried Safari and that wasn't working. I've used FF for OO forever so I find it just strange.

Well this morning I tried to do a you gov survey on FF and it said oops there is a problem.Went to MS and was able to get right in and complete the survey.Paulgro and I have been having a talk about this issue on another thread.He said that FF is implementing new security issues.Anyway if you would like to read that thread it's under this title(below)in the General Forum section.I'm finding it harder and harder to do a lot of surveys thru FF.Plus I believe it will hit different sections of the US at different times .You know how some of us have certain issues while others us of do not ?I think it's one of those things that will eventually hit all of us.

Firefox and GTM

Started by paulgro,

On 2/13/2017 at 10:15 PM, JD said:

Yep. Use FireFox. Seems to be working again. Tried Safari and that wasn't working. I've used FF for OO forever so I find it just strange.

On 2/14/2017 at 9:13 AM, footfree said:

Well this morning I tried to do a you gov survey on FF and it said oops there is a problem.Went to MS and was able to get right in and complete the survey.Paulgro and I have been having a talk about this issue on another thread.He said that FF is implementing new security issues.Anyway if you would like to read that thread it's under this title(below)in the General Forum section.I'm finding it harder and harder to do a lot of surveys thru FF.Plus I believe it will hit different sections of the US at different times .You know how some of us have certain issues while others us of do not ?I think it's one of those things that will eventually hit all of us.

Firefox and GTM

Started by paulgro,

OO could have been down at that time. Like I said about Firefox getting a little too heavy when it comes to security. They are just going to far and hurting the browser.