mikedorb

Logging into Global Test Market

mikedorb

Anybody else having problems. And according to Down for Everyone the site is up. Not sure what the problem is. I don't think it is a cookie issue because I couldn't get in using private browsing and I tried both Google Chrome and Firefox. Could my ISP be blocking it? 

footfree

I cant either.Tried Firefox and Chrome and nothing just keeps spinning.

So my husband tried to gain access on his computer thru Firefox and the site came up and I gave him my password and it wouldn't let him in.He doesn't have a account with them either.So he tried again and this time it worked he got in but he had to wait awhile for it to load.

So I went back to Chrome cleared cookies tried to log on site came up but then this popped up

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
 Then I I tried again and I was let in- something has to be wrong on their end.

paulgro

Didn't have any problems today so they are back up since your posts.

17 hours ago, mikedorb said:

Anybody else having problems. And according to Down for Everyone the site is up. Not sure what the problem is. I don't think it is a cookie issue because I couldn't get in using private browsing and I tried both Google Chrome and Firefox. Could my ISP be blocking it? 

13 hours ago, footfree said:

I cant either.Tried Firefox and Chrome and nothing just keeps spinning.

So my husband tried to gain access on his computer thru Firefox and the site came up and I gave him my password and it wouldn't let him in.He doesn't have a account with them either.So he tried again and this time it worked he got in but he had to wait awhile for it to load.

So I went back to Chrome cleared cookies tried to log on site came up but then this popped up

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
 Then I I tried again and I was let in- something has to be wrong on their end.

Didn't have problems today so the site is back up. I'm posting 13 hours from your posts.

onthebeach

I haven't been able to log in either,  I sign in through facebook instead,  it seems to be OK that way, I have reached points needed to claim, and always receive the money. I can't make out what the problem is though, it just suddenly stopped sending me surveys, I have to log on to the site,  onece in there is no problem.