Why Tellwut why?

greeneyeddevils

8 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Hi Rosiesmom,

We made the updates throughout the day. As per above many of our panel members were asking for a mobile responsive site. If you need assistance please e-mail us at [email protected].

You should be able to click the Tellwut icon which acts like a home button. Also as per above there is the hamburger icon, that can get you to 'Most Recent' surveys.

I just did mine for the day.  This is how I used to do it, so no biggie.  I just go to the most recent, then click on next survey after I complete one.  So far, it has worked for me. 

On 2/19/2017 at 8:27 PM, peach6 said:

I don't feel like I'm getting as many surveys to do.

Hi peach6,

Please e-mail us a t [email protected]

We post approximately 18 to 20 user created surveys everyday. Sometimes they are released throughout the day - the full amount of surveys should be posted by usually 12 p.m. EST

14 hours ago, peach6 said:

thank you for responding

We don't always check the message boards so just for future reference if you have a question or concern the best way to get in contact with us is to write to [email protected] and we will respond within 48 business hours (our Customer Support hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EST).
4bAEIAB84zPwc.gif

• Like 1

I like the amazon card and the Walmart card.  And Sephora, and Tango, although I can see how some folks wouldn't be interested in those.  I am totally happy with the cards.  I really like Tellwut, very little effort, just answer questions, I will stick with them as long as they are around.  There are others that I could easily kick to the curb, and have.  But these folks are pretty good in my book. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, boomery said:

Is anyone not receiving the weekend email with bonus surveys?

Funny thing, I went through my emails today and last night and didn't see it.  I went through one by one, and I could not find it.  But today I checked my deleted emails, and there it was, big as life.  That is beginning to happen each week it seems.