Why Tellwut why?

greeneyeddevils

On 2/24/2017 at 6:34 PM, amoonwolfe said:

It's such a nightmare, I rarely waste my time and energy on Tellwut any more.  Furthermore, the rewards, other than amazon are a total turn-off!

Hi amoonwolfe,

Please e-mail us at [email protected] so that we can look into your account and help you maximize the amount of points you can earn. Most of our active members can earn a reward within 2 to 3 weeks.

On 2/24/2017 at 7:18 PM, rosiesmom said:

I like the amazon card and the Walmart card.  And Sephora, and Tango, although I can see how some folks wouldn't be interested in those.  I am totally happy with the cards.  I really like Tellwut, very little effort, just answer questions, I will stick with them as long as they are around.  There are others that I could easily kick to the curb, and have.  But these folks are pretty good in my book. 

xIJLgO6rizUJi.gif

• Like 1

I find it now very hard to get to the online available surveys like the survey for the day for 5 or 10 points. I now have to scroll to the vey bottom of my screen and click on the link that says online surveysdaily polls and then wait for it to load. Then I see the survey but cant get to the next one even when I press "next survey". Again I have to scroll to very end of page and click there and wait for next one to load.  This is extremely time consuming just to get 5 or 10 points.

1 hour ago, KellyD said:

I find it now very hard to get to the online available surveys like the survey for the day for 5 or 10 points. I now have to scroll to the vey bottom of my screen and click on the link that says online surveysdaily polls and then wait for it to load. Then I see the survey but cant get to the next one even when I press "next survey". Again I have to scroll to very end of page and click there and wait for next one to load.  This is extremely time consuming just to get 5 or 10 points.

Hi Kellyd,

If you're on a mobile device (tablet) you can just click the Tellwut logo at the top of the page and that should act like a home button and take you to the next user created survey.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, KellyD said:

Thank you so much for helping me. I really appreciate it.

You're welcome, KellyD. We're happy to help (remember we don't always check Survey Police, if you have a question or concern always e-mail [email protected] and someone will get back to you within 48 business hours). Also feel free to write us a review on Survey Police, or update your old review https://www.surveypolice.com/tellwut

l41lTR6jmXXxHDgxG.gif

• 2 months later...

I didn't.  I got 35 points and then did the 25 pointer, and that is it for today.  60 for the day.  60 points.  For the day.  I did try some 3rd party, which I rarely complete.  Hmmm.......

1 hour ago, Trueblue said:

You are not alone Rosie. I only had 5 so I too am being punished

I finally got 35 points, and then the 50 for the weekend.  I am not sure what has happened. 

And 35 again this morning. 

And then I got a few more.  Not sure what is going on here.

Edited by rosiesmom
Situation changed

7 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

And 35 again this morning. 

And then I got a few more.  Not sure what is going on here.

Have you been doing at least 1 external survey a month? On Sat night/Sun morning very early they only put up 5-7 surveys. Then by 9 AM PT/12 ET they put up the others. I had 24 user surveys for 5/14 in total. Something like 170 points. I probably do 15-25 external surveys a month these days.

29 minutes ago, JD said:

Have you been doing at least 1 external survey a month? On Sat night/Sun morning very early they only put up 5-7 surveys. Then by 9 AM PT/12 ET they put up the others. I had 24 user surveys for 5/14 in total. Something like 170 points. I probably do 15-25 external surveys a month these days.

I attempt at least once a month.  I completed one yesterday.  Most of the time, I don't.  I did check in again, and I got 170 today.  But Friday it was pathetic.  I have no idea why it was so low.