Why Tellwut why?

greeneyeddevils

I hardly get a survey but the other points do add up. Some questions are interesting and some  not so great.

21 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I attempt at least once a month.  I completed one yesterday.  Most of the time, I don't.  I did check in again, and I got 170 today.  But Friday it was pathetic.  I have no idea why it was so low. 

Hi rosiesmom,

As you have found out, in order to have full access you need to successfully complete at least one per month. We just wanted to clarify in case anyone else was wondering.

22 hours ago, JD said:

Have you been doing at least 1 external survey a month? On Sat night/Sun morning very early they only put up 5-7 surveys. Then by 9 AM PT/12 ET they put up the others. I had 24 user surveys for 5/14 in total. Something like 170 points. I probably do 15-25 external surveys a month these days.

Hi JD,

Thanks for piping in. You're right on Saturday/Sunday's and on some weekdays we don't post surveys until later in the day, but all of the surveys should be up by noon EST.

And yes, in order to have full access to the user created surveys panel members must successfully complete at least 1 external survey within a 30 day period day.

On 5/13/2017 at 7:36 AM, rosiesmom said:

This morning I have had 1 survey.  I must be being punished for something. 

On 5/13/2017 at 10:47 AM, Trueblue said:

You are not alone Rosie. I only had 5 so I too am being punished

Hi Tellwutters,

just wanted to let you guys know that you're not being punished. Just make sure you're actively trying to complete external surveys.

Unfortunately it is not a viable business option for Tellwut to pay members to take only or mainly the user created surveys, as those surveys do not generate any income for Tellwut.

If you're still limited after successfully completing an external survey, please contact us at [email protected] so that we can look into this for you and make sure everything is okay with your account.

1 minute ago, mnleona said:

I keep trying but hardly qualify. I have to say I am pleased when I get to finish a survey.

Hi mnleona,

Some people have better luck with the surveys sent through e-mails, as they are usually higher qualifying. The thing with those ones is that you have to try immediately or else the quotas close up quickly.

Also another super important factor is that if you're on other survey panel, that will impact your ability to qualify for external surveys on Tellwut - as those other panels offer the same external surveys as Tellwut. Meaning that if you already did the external survey on a different panel, you will not be able to complete it on Tellwut.

I got a 3rd party one done last night!!!!  50 points, but hey, that is 50 points.  I am wondering if Tellwut gets something for the times that I dq.  I would think that it would be fair for them to make a small amount for those.  Because I usually do that more than anything, dq. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I got a 3rd party one done last night!!!!  50 points, but hey, that is 50 points.  I am wondering if Tellwut gets something for the times that I dq.  I would think that it would be fair for them to make a small amount for those.  Because I usually do that more than anything, dq. 

Way to go on completing one, rosiesmom!

Unfortunately for Tellwut, we don't get a cent, nada, zip if you disqualify from a survey. Tellwut only earns income when our panel members successfully complete external surveys, and only then we get a small percentage because we are one of the smaller survey companies.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2017 at 8:29 AM, Tellwut said:

Way to go on completing one, rosiesmom!

Unfortunately for Tellwut, we don't get a cent, nada, zip if you disqualify from a survey. Tellwut only earns income when our panel members successfully complete external surveys, and only then we get a small percentage because we are one of the smaller survey companies.

I have a lot that show up on my page, so I will start trying more of them. 

• Like 1