Why Tellwut why?

greeneyeddevils

Why did they change the look of the website? why screw with something that was working fine? to me it looks crappy now & what happened to the "home button"? I could hit the home button & go through the surveys alot quicker before..now you hit the next survey button & I find it very slow going....If I click on something & get taken away from the general daily survey page how the hell do I get back to them? please bring back the "home  button" ..they've made everything look slim..why? Plus who in their right mind is going to waste 15000 points to purchase a "Tellwut t-shirt" ...really?  they should be giving those shirts out for free to the survey takers to help promote the site..

• Like 2

Can you please put back the "Home Button" on the opening page beside "Rewards..Create Survey...Special Offers & Survey Solutions"  it's now missing from there & have no idea why you would move it from there...

I've adjusted but still miss the "recent surveys" link on the left to find yet to be taken surveys. Don't much care for all the reading I have to do under "Available Surveys". Takes up too much space compared to previous layout. Overall not an improvement IMO.

Hi Tellwutters,

Our site is now mobile responsive.

In order to get to the Most Recent surveys you can click the Tellwut logo at the top of the page which acts like a home button.

• Like 1

There should be something that looks like a hamburger icon in the top corner of your screen on your mobile device (it should look something like this: hamburger-icon-pattern.png

If you click on it, it will take you to a navigation page.

53 minutes ago, JD said:

I've adjusted but still miss the "recent surveys" link on the left to find yet to be taken surveys. Don't much care for all the reading I have to do under "Available Surveys". Takes up too much space compared to previous layout. Overall not an improvement IMO.

I agree..not liking it 

28 minutes ago, Tellwut said:

Hi Tellwutters,

Our site is now mobile responsive.

In order to get to the Most Recent surveys you can click the Tellwut logo at the top of the page which acts like a home button.

How about letting the members know that this change was happening before your company put all this into place? wouldn't you have wanted some input from the Tellwut members before you up & changed everything within a day??

23 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

How about letting the members know that this change was happening before your company put all this into place? wouldn't you have wanted some input from the Tellwut members before you up & changed everything within a day??

Hi Greeneyeddevils,

We have had many members e-mail us asking for a mobile responsive site.

21 minutes ago, Tellwut said:

Hi Greeneyeddevils,

We have had many members e-mail us asking for a mobile responsive site.

That's fine & dandy but how about sending out an email to your members letting them know that this change was going to happen & not just dropping it on us today ?? Most of us have come to like Tellwut the way it was going..& then out of the blue today everything changed..no warning to the members of this or anything.....to just implement this without any warning to those who are regular members & go to log on the site today with everything changed...not cool...just speaking my mind...

Wow, that IS  a change.  It wasn't like that first thing this morning.  I did like the HOME button a lot.  I guess I will just have to fiddle around with it to see how to get from one survey to the next.  Well, heck. 

14 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Wow, that IS  a change.  It wasn't like that first thing this morning.  I did like the HOME button a lot.  I guess I will just have to fiddle around with it to see how to get from one survey to the next.  Well, heck. 

Hi Rosiesmom,

We made the updates throughout the day. As per above many of our panel members were asking for a mobile responsive site. If you need assistance please e-mail us at [email protected].

You should be able to click the Tellwut icon which acts like a home button. Also as per above there is the hamburger icon, that can get you to 'Most Recent' surveys.

I understand that they're trying to take the site "mobile" but why didn't they let us members know that this was happening on the site..it was just sprung on us...

52 minutes ago, janlou said:

What I don't like is that a lot of the comments in the comment section are missing now.  Reading what people have to say was part of the fun for me.

Are they really worth reading? It's the same old same old people making comments. Once in a great while they're worthwhile but you can almost predict what certain people who ALWAYS seem to comment are going to say. It's gets old after awhile. I've been on Tellwut over a year and the comments section is really really getting old and not worth my time. If they are missing then that would be a technical issue Tellwut needs to address.

59 minutes ago, janlou said:

What I don't like is that a lot of the comments in the comment section are missing now.  Reading what people have to say was part of the fun for me.

Hi,

The comment issue is a small glitch - we're working on it as we speak. You should be able to read all of the comments in no time.