2 strange ones

episemion

Just had a couple of surveys that each had a weird quirk"

- The one from SurveySavvy seemed to be working just fine in Firefox. I had answered 5-6 questions when out of nowhere comes up a box saying that I need to use a supported browser! How did I answer several questions using the same browser and now it is not supported? Strange!

- Had one that used software that was different than their normal survey software. It went along just fine and I would guess was about 2/3 completed. The next screen came up the indicated an exercise was to be next with nothing on it. Task Manager showed no activity. About 2-3 minutes later , the screen said "survey completed". HUH??

• Like 1

I am getting a few of those 404 messages.  Out of nowhere.  This isn't the usual "thanks for doing the entire survey for us, but all of our responses have been previously recorded.  Thanks for nothing!"  I am also getting surveys from companies that I have never seen before.  Maybe some of the oldies are back under a new disguise. 

• Like 1

Are you using Firefox when you do these surveys?If so I think this is happening because of their new security measures.At least that is how paulgro explained it to me in General discussion forum heading Firefox and GTM.