Trick for entering zip code

footfree

I'm sure a lot of you already know this but for those who don't.When they ask you for your zip code if you double click the box it will show up ,then you can just click on the numbers and  it will be entered.It doesn't  work on all the sites but I know it does for Ipsos and directive analytic's.If you know any other sites it is good for please let me know.

• Like 2

Been doing that for years. It also works for other things like age. If I get a survey with a blank box , double clicking is the first thing I try.

• Like 1

That's browser functionality, remembering your address and entering it when appropriate - Chrome is pretty decent at guessing when things are zip codes. I agree, it is pretty nice when it works.

• Like 2

I've always done that... it's especially nice for addresses because who wants to keep typing the same things in?   It's annoying when it doesn't work at some places.  :-D

• Like 2

Yeah.. that's your browser at work. :O) It saves your info(according to your own personal settings) when you fill out forms and then you can double click and it fills out forms for you. I love it. It comes in handy. Especially for those of us who do surveys.