Directive Analytics -Did you get the chance to do the diary

footfree

6 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

I am not liking this company so far. I just received my first short survey from them, but was never credited any points for completing it. Is it typical for them to send "household type surveys" with no incentives?

I know that sometimes companies send a "freebie" type survey, but I do not think I have ever seen anything like that from DA.  If your original invite said there would be incentives, then I hope you saved it.  I am starting to get surveys from a few of the sites wanting me to update my profile.  If they were asking specific questions about this or that, then you should have had some incentive to complete it.  Check your email and see what it said.  I haven't had that kind of issue with these folks.

I got one of those the other day and no they  hardly ever send those out.Unless they have changed their policy,however I will go out on a limb and say you wont see that to often.

Is this the survey for the diary? If so, it posted today. I also did something for an insurance company but I don't remember what the payment was supposed to be.

PRJ-264739-QJ9Q9

Ok. Yeah, the email for the non paid survey did not promise an incentive. I just thought I'd be paid something for it, since it did take about 7-8 minutes to complete. I will remain signed up with them since they don't send too many emails, but putting them towards bottom of my list.