Directive Analytics -Did you get the chance to do the diary

footfree

So I got a chance to do a 3 day food diary  for them.In the invite it said it was worth $ 20, however after opening and reading the inside of the invite it says $25.So which is it?I guess I can ask them but I have never had to ask them a question before.How fast do they answer people?At least  I took a screen shot  cause to me it should $25.You cant say both without giving the higher amount ,right:)?

I just got that yesterday and did my first day today.  It says that it is worth $25.  I have never had trouble with DA, so I guess I will see how it goes. 

• Like 1

I just checked because I swore it said $25 on the invite, but I guess I didn't keep that one.  The email I got to join has $20 on it, so I guess that is what I will receive. 

In case you don't know yet Your $20 incentive will be credited to your account in about 4-6 weeks.That's fine but that's another thing that should be told upfront.

• Like 1

I saw that, and then there was a 20 minute follow up survey and that is fine, but it took me 10 minutes.  Hope I don't get tossed out because I didn't slowly click the buttons.  Usually I have no issues with DA. 

Never heard of this company before. Wish I had, so I could have done this food diary. Can anyone tell me more about them? Do they have mostly surveys or are these diaries a regular thing they do?

4 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Never heard of this company before. Wish I had, so I could have done this food diary. Can anyone tell me more about them? Do they have mostly surveys or are these diaries a regular thing they do?

If you search for Directive Analytics it should come up.  I checked and there is a referral page that comes up for me.  These folks used to send me an envelope with cash and a survey to complete and return.  Cash, I kid you not. I don't get those anymore but I do get an invite once in a while, I make anywhere form $1 to $20 for them.  I think it was them that I completed an online discussion group for last summer and they paid $100.  The last time I cashed out with them I got $8 in an envelope.  Not too safe if you ask me, but I have always gotten my money. 

Plus they don't send them that often.I would say around 4 per month.They also do not have a cash out limit.So if you have $5 in your account you can request a check .However it can take a few weeks to receive it.I have gotten cash in the mail from them also but I think if it's over $20 they send you a check while if it's under they send you the cash.Heck I have even received change in the mail from them.I don't mind them,they are not bothersome and you know right away if you qualify or not.I would just type in their name and see if you can join.

Thanks for the info. I just joined them. It was a lengthy process. After filling out a short questionnaire, it said that I will be sent a welcome email in a few days. Well, it just came today along with a much longer profile survey I had to complete. So hopefully I will continue to hear from them. 

On 3/1/2017 at 7:07 PM, Njsurveyman said:

Thanks for the info. I just joined them. It was a lengthy process. After filling out a short questionnaire, it said that I will be sent a welcome email in a few days. Well, it just came today along with a much longer profile survey I had to complete. So hopefully I will continue to hear from them. 

Hope it works out for you.

Rosiesmom- I got paid today for the panel- that was much faster then the 6 to 8 weeks they said it would take.However it'll take that long to get it in the mail.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, footfree said:

Rosiesmom- I got paid today for the panel- that was much faster then the 6 to 8 weeks they said it would take.However it'll take that long to get it in the mail.

Thanks for alerting me! 

I am not liking this company so far. I just received my first short survey from them, but was never credited any points for completing it. Is it typical for them to send "household type surveys" with no incentives?