New Panel: Life Fun and Everything

Administrator

Life Fun and Everything has been added to SurveyPolice.

This is an invitation-only survey panel. For a limited time, you may join through SurveyPolice and after you complete the registration survey, you'll receive $4 added to your account.

Earn points for completing surveys, and redeem them for gift cards to AMC Theaters, Delta Airlines, and more. You may also opt to receive a Prepaid Visa card or donate your earnings to charity.

Eligibility: USA residents only

If you're already a member of Life Fun and Everything, please share your experiences by leaving a review.

Join Life Fun and Everything

This is not really a "survey site" as we know them. I have been a member for years and it's... well... hmmm, how to explain.  They send one survey per month, always about TV and internet use, always the same questions.  It's a relatively easy two bucks, but that means I cash out once a year at $25. 

I have won their monthly (I think it's monthly anyhow) sweepstakes twice but could not use it. Not sure if it's still the same prize, but when I won it was a $100 restaurant.com gift card.  Got all excited until I found fount out that *NOWHERE* with a hundred miles of me honored those and the one place that was listed in my area never even heard of restaurant.com.  :-(   I wrote to them and they were not interested in trying to get a prize to me that I could actually use, so I basically am out $200 from that place.

All that said, I do still take the 10 minutes a month to do the survey and go for the $25 annually, but it would be tons better if they became a survey site that actually offered surveys.

• Like 1

Yeah, restaurant.com is a huge scam. It's pretty much worthless. I have $100 in restaurant.com credit from literally years ago, that I still haven't used. Like you, I've had multiple experiences with restaurants that restaurant.com claims accepts their vouchers, telling us that they've either stopped accepting it years ago because they stunk to deal with, or have literally never heard of it in the first place and restaurant.com somehow listed them anyway. They're the worst. 

edit: that survey seems to be broken... I was asked demographic and attention check questions, then I was redirected to another site and asked similar demographic questions and more attention checks, then redirected to a third site which asked similar demographic questions and yet more attention checks, then started asking car-purchasing-related questions like it was actually a survey about car purchases rather than seeing if I qualified for a "Life, Fun and Everything" panel? Then after way too long, it decided I didn't qualify. It's now asking me if I would like to try to qualify for another survey...? 

On 2017-02-22 at 4:30 AM, penangel said:

This is not really a "survey site" as we know them. I have been a member for years and it's... well... hmmm, how to explain.  They send one survey per month, always about TV and internet use, always the same questions.  It's a relatively easy two bucks, but that means I cash out once a year at $25. 

I have won their monthly (I think it's monthly anyhow) sweepstakes twice but could not use it. Not sure if it's still the same prize, but when I won it was a $100 restaurant.com gift card.  Got all excited until I found fount out that *NOWHERE* with a hundred miles of me honored those and the one place that was listed in my area never even heard of restaurant.com.  :-(   I wrote to them and they were not interested in trying to get a prize to me that I could actually use, so I basically am out $200 from that place.

All that said, I do still take the 10 minutes a month to do the survey and go for the $25 annually, but it would be tons better if they became a survey site that actually offered surveys.

Hi penangel,

Thanks for your feedback! It would be great if you could post your comments in the form of a review for Life Fun and Everything. That way, people potentially interested in joining can read your comments directly on their listing.