Pinecone picking up the pace

footfree

I got one of the new ones on Friday. Have tried numerous times using both the "click here" and actual link to access the survey. No luck so far. It opens to a blank screen and after a couple minutes it shows "loading" with a non-spinning spinner thing. After 10 minutes with no activity showing in Task Manager , I give up. Does not matter what browser. I have tried Internet Explorer , Firefox , Safari , and Opera and all have the same results.

I have emailed Karen about it.

3 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I got one and couldn't get it completed.  I have sent an email to Karen Scott, it wouldn't take the first couple of times I tried to send it. 

Same happened to me yesterday. Received an error message so copied the message and emailed it in.

9 minutes ago, episemion said:

I got one of the new ones on Friday. Have tried numerous times using both the "click here" and actual link to access the survey. No luck so far. It opens to a blank screen and after a couple minutes it shows "loading" with a non-spinning spinner thing. After 10 minutes with no activity showing in Task Manager , I give up. Does not matter what browser. I have tried Internet Explorer , Firefox , Safari , and Opera and all have the same results.

Seems the same happened to the three of us.

On 2/25/2017 at 6:50 PM, episemion said:

On 2/26/2017 at 6:04 AM, rosiesmom said:

I did finally get an email sent to Karen Scott.  It may just be a glitch in the system.

On 2/26/2017 at 11:43 AM, footfree said:

I never had a problem.................................strange how that happens.

I received a reply to day:

Dear Panelist, 

Thank you for your email. I apologize for difficulty. We have been experiencing system outages and are working to improve functionality before new opportunities are available in the new system. Please disregard the survey and any reminders.

I appreciate your participation in our panel. 

• Like 1

I am now bummed with them ,they say they are now going to only send a survey which you qualify for ,well I did the survey and no email about points ,so I emailed them and  they said I did not qualify for that survey .,and they keep sending me a email to join shop tracker .Hmm no thanks I do not wish them to have any more  information then they all ready have

Just got a Household Questions one. Looks like the new system is not working yet.

I also get the Shop Tracker after every survey , but did not qualify the first time , so it automatically rejects me. Would do little good as I rarely shop online anyway.

I'm having no problems with them at all..I did a Household survey question the other night & yesterday did a $5 survey with them.I'm in Canada & have never had any problems with Pinecone..they are the best site for me by far..

The only times of late when I have had problems with them were when they tried new software or the initial try at the new system. Neither worked.

Just had a survey Monday that used the old system , so there must still be bugs with the new one. I never had issues with the old systyem in all the years I have been with them.