Kroger Survey

Lurkergirl

Anyone else do these surveys ?I did my first one and was pleasantley rewarded with a $5 gift card .

I got a second one so I did it even though they said they would send it through pay pal .

Well this was back in April and in May I emailed them about payment .

They said pay pal takes 4-6 weeks .

I guess I never realized pay pal would take so long for payment .

Though I allmost think its been the 4-6 weeks ,but not exactly sure .

Anyway any one else do these surveys ?

Does Pay pal really take that long ?

Anyone else do these surveys ?I did my first one and was pleasantley rewarded with a $5 gift card .

I got a second one so I did it even though they said they would send it through pay pal .

Depends on who is sending it. Pine Cone, Survey Spot, My Survey, I receive the next day or the day after. Survey Head could be 8 weeks by the time they "confirm" and send. Opinion Place is about two weeks. But, no, paypal shouldn't take that long; they just want to hang on to the money on the off chance you forget about it. Keep records and keep on them.

AND, never do a feebie for sweeps entries.

Actually it is not on Paypals end! It is on the company's end that is sending it. Depending on how LAZY and how CHEAP they are before sending the payment to you. As for Surveyspot, it is done almost immediately after cashing out. Lightspeed takes about 1 week. Mindfeild takes 2-3 weeks. It just depends on the company.

Here is my opinion on my some of these company's take 6-8 weeks like Surveyhead. I imagine that these places use a HUGE bank account that they transfer the money from, which more than likely they are getting interest from. So it would be in there best interest to keep the money as long as they can, so they can make as much interest from the bank account as possible.

I got an invite to join their consumer panel .Its called Kroger gateway.

Still have not sent a payment yet .Its been 1 month and a little over

• 4 weeks later...

I joined that, but dropped out of it when I found out they paid by PayPal. I'd do them if they paid with gift cards.

I joined that, but dropped out of it when I found out they paid by PayPal. I'd do them if they paid with gift cards.

You know that if you like the gift cards Kafei Nation, where you can go in a buy stuff at stores and stuff like that. Pay Pal also has a debit card Mastercard you can sign up for free! That is one of the reason I like pay pal, I can take the debit card and use it in actual stores, not just stuff only online! Something to think about if you like the Gift Cards angle.

You know that if you like the gift cards Kafei Nation, where you can go in a buy stuff at stores and stuff like that. Pay Pal also has a debit card Mastercard you can sign up for free! That is one of the reason I like pay pal, I can take the debit card and use it in actual stores, not just stuff only online! Something to think about if you like the Gift Cards angle.

PayPal sucks. I am an eBay refugee who despises them and will never EVER do business with them again. YMMV.

I am loving pay pal ,never thought I could figure it out ,but I did and I like it a lot .Just goes into pay pal and I transfer to my bank and then I can do whatever I need with the money .

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone knows, but you can get a PayPal debit card. When you receive money in your PayPal account, the $ is immediately on your PayPal debit card.

I don't know if anyone knows, but you can get a PayPal debit card. When you receive money in your PayPal account, the $ is immediately on your PayPal debit card.

How does it work?Do they charge a fee when you to use it?

How does it work?Do they charge a fee when you to use it?

No I haven't had a fee yet.