Surveys harder and harder to find good ones

Lurkergirl

I have dropped a lot  of surveys ,now the ones I have ,I am seeing they too are not as good as they use to be .

My point surveys  I am only doing the ones which at least give me 5 points for not qualifying ,done to many of the other ones and no  do not qualify and no points for it either .

Harris poll  is getting bad when I do qualify they aren't giving me points now even after waiting 24-48 hours

Pinecone seems to be following now I do not always qualify for a survey  so no points

E poll, is boring but at least they so far knock on wood give me points

E rewards  let me only cash out every 3 months  because there is nothing they offer except the macy e gift card

I poll  is not sending me anything but 5 point surveys

When I use to cash out  pretty good in a month  is seriously  not happening as much

Is it just me or ?

• Like 1

I haven't had any problems with Pinecone or Harris Poll..........as of yet.However when I do a Harris Poll survey and I know I do not qualify I exit out.I don't know why they need my demographics at the end of the survey.I feel it's redundant ,especially if I don't get to do the survey.Stop wasting my time.

About Erewards  _Just a thought cant we sell our gift cards from the survey companies?I'm not sure how much the resell value is on a gift certificate but if you got another gift card other then Macy's then maybe you could sell it?Like I said just a thought.

I'm okay with erewards- I like Express- American Eagle-give them to my daughter as gifts- plus I can get  Macy's, Denny's and Red Lobster.If nothing else I can give them as gifts and keep whatever money I may have spent on another gift.

But surveys are not quite like they use to be,that's for sure.I know I'm not making as much as I use to doing them.

BTW- GTM has slowed way down..........

One thing I have noted is that there are many times the companies handling surveys as there were when I started 15+ years ago. Many are not that good. The stalwarts (decent ones) are still around but are losing surveys to the upstarts that often pay poorly.

I'm still doing Pinecone , mysurvey , My Points (not great) , Survey Savvy , and such.

I noticed that survey panels are paying less and less for completing surveys. I think the payments even a couple of years ago were generally better. One panel that has really deteriorated  is Inbox Dollars. I can still complete surveys with them but their specialty these days seems to be 30 minute surveys that pay 25 cents. It seems most of their surveys pay 25 cents. A few pay 50 cents but very few of their surveys pay more than that even though most of their surveys are pretty long meaning it takes longer than 15 or 20 minutes to complete them. And we used to have a chance when spinning the wheel to get 5 cent bonuses on occasion but it has been months since I got one. And we used to be able to get 15 cents a day doing searches but now most of the time it is just sweepstakes entries. My searches each day usually don't get me more than 2 or 3 cents instead of the 15 cents I used to be able to get.I can still get to 30.00 to cash out but it takes me a lot longer than it used to. Inbox Dollars is a panel I have been with for a very long time.But it is becoming harder and harder to find panels that both let you complete surveys and actually pay you decently for the time spent completing them.  

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...