Opinion Outpost Login Problem

jberri12

Is anyone else having a problem logging into the Opinion Outpost web site with a username/password?  Since yesterday (at least), when I go to the home page and click on the Login Now! tab, after I fill in my username/password, clicking on Login or using enter on the keyboard does nothing.  I tried three different web browsers (Chrome, IE11, and Edge) and they all exhibit the same behavior.

Just wondering if it's me or a wider problem before I contact their support.  BTW I did clear all my Opinion Outpost.com cookies, so that's not the issue.  Thanks!

Will I tried to log in on my android phone and it worked, so I'm not sure what's going on.  Still appreciate any feedback, thanks.

I had the same problem a week ago using Google Chrome. I e-mailed them, and they replied suggesting I use a different browser. I then tried it with Internet Explorer, and was able to sign in, without any problem.

Thanks for the input.  One thing I had not tried was completely exiting Chrome and going back to Opinion Outpost.com. After I did that the username/password login worked.  My previous session of Chrome had been running for a LONG time, so some resource must have been exhausted that contributed to the problem.  That doesn't explain why IE11 or Edge didn't work.  Anyway problem resolved for now.

• 1 year later...

I have been doing these surveys opinion outpostfpr a while.  I finally made enough points to claim for an Amazon card.  As soon as I went to redeem it said my account was frozen.  I sent them an email 2 months ago and their reply was yo not try logging in and do not contact them,  theyre working on it.  So yesterday I tried again and my account is still frozen.  I wrote to them and they said the same freaking thing.  So I wrote to them the following. " You told me this last time and you didn't fix it. I am going to write to the better business bureau and others.  You stole my time by my doing surveys and then denying me my Amazon card.  I want my rewards now or I will report your company and spread the word about how terrible your surveys are."

No response.  

I do Survey Junky,  Swag bucks,  Clear voice and global surveys.  Never had any issues redeeming. I think Opinion Outpost is a crock. 

• Like 1