Communispace Membership

rosiesmom

I hate to bother everyone, but as I remember, you can only belong to one account with Communispace, isn't that right?   I belong to one already and signed up for a community and didn't realize it was another Communispace account.  I think I need to delete this new account.

Well, it didn't kick me out when I put my email address in, which I thought it would.  I guess I will see how this goes.  Thanks for the reply!

Don't they usually ask in the initial invite  if your on another communispace?If they did and you said you were and then they let you join then it's on them .But I have been on more then one communispace before - not right now- but I have been before.I thought I recently joined one for Citibank but I never got a email from them -did anyone join Citibank recently?I thought they said in about 3  weeks is when  I would get the notice when to start from them.Cant remember exactly how long it's been but I thought I should have received it by now.

They did not ask or I would have said yes.  I have been tossed out before because f that.  I didn't receive a Citibank.  There have been others.  But this is the first time they didn't ask about the other communispace involvement. 

On 3/2/2017 at 3:50 PM, rosiesmom said:

I hate to bother everyone, but as I remember, you can only belong to one account with Communispace, isn't that right?   I belong to one already and signed up for a community and didn't realize it was another Communispace account.  I think I need to delete this new account.

Communispace like Gongos has many different communities. You can only have one account with one community but you can have another account with a different community. You're not doing anything wrong.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, paulgro said:

Communispace like Gongos has many different communities. You can only have one account with one community but you can have another account with a different community. You're not doing anything wrong.

I absolutely love the way C Space operates the communities!  (Well except for the one I left because there wasn't a monthly incentive which was very unlike other communities I've tried in the past.)  Anyhow, to answer this post, I don't recall ever having been asked if I'm a member of another community.

@Paulgro , I've been looking for communities for a long time now and they're very slow in coming.  Is Gongos something we can join to look for communities, or something that we need to wait to see if a survey place happens to send us an invite?

On 3/7/2017 at 2:14 PM, footfree said:

When I go to my account it says at the bottom-  no account? sign up  here is the url if you would like to sign up.

https://village.gongos.com/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fAccount%2fLogOut

I'd definitely recommend The Village Gongos site!  It's great because it pays, but also, I've been invited to other panels and projects through The Village, and it is open enrollment, not invite only.  

22 hours ago, Spazmobot said:

I'd definitely recommend The Village Gongos site!  It's great because it pays, but also, I've been invited to other panels and projects through The Village, and it is open enrollment, not invite only.  

Sorry I got here late. Yes the Village anyone can join but many Gongos communities are invite only the same with Communispace.