American Consumer Opinion, anyone still use?

cricket

I signed up with them several years ago. Every email says I have to answer qualifying questions and will get a few points. I never get those points so I have stopped even opening their emails. Has anyone else had any luck?

I still do their surveys sometimes. They still mostly give the points for answering the qualifying surveys but  the worst thing about them is how long it takes to get your rewards. I think the last time I cashed out it took over 3 months to receive it.

I still use them , but they are about the bottom of the list (never were too high up!). The last few years I get about 95% screeners , non-qualifying , or no pointers. At best I see 3-4 a year that pay more than a few points. Also , as Somelady stated , their payout "speed" is abysmal at best.

I had to send the top CEOs of American Consumer Opinion  numerous emails every time I cashed out for payment because they simply never paid me.  This occurred every single time. I gave up and cancelled my membership with them.  They are a total waste and basically a scam site.  Also, I notice similar surveys that I used to do for them on Mintvine's Survey Street now. I am very surprised ACOP is still in business. 

I use them and cashed out about a week ago. It takes them about a month and a half to send the money. Takes a long time to make anything there.

I used to do them a lot more, and I seemed to get a lot of product tests through them.  However, my main gripe with them is it takes FOREVER for them to pay out.  They used to say 4-6 weeks when they only paid by check.  However, I noticed when they implimented their paypal payments option, that the window became 6-8 weeks, and they're not kidding.  Often, I have to wait the two months, then write when it still hadn't shown up, then they'd get it to me within a week or two. That's 10 weeks!  And if you write before the 8 weeks is up, they point your attention to the 6-8 week window, so you still have to wait til 8 weeks passes.  Really?  It takes MORE time to process Paypal, than it does to process a check? Pffft.