K-INSIDERS / Toluna

Kafei-Nation

Got an email from Kellogg’s today offering me the chance to join K-INSIDERS (our fun research panel).  

K-INSIDERS is an online community of like-minded people who share their thoughts and ideas, and help shape the food industry. If you're selected to join, you'll have the opportunity to win great prizes, meet new people and share your valued opinion.

Turns out, it is run by Toluna

I filled out the qualification survey, but I seriously doubt I will devote much time to it if the only incentive is to have an opportunity to win prizes.

Thought I would post it here and see if anyone else had been blessed with an invitation.

I do not do any communities where you can maybe get prizes...  It's a huge scam.  They get a lot of descriptive, actionable feedback from customers and reward them with nothing.  From what I could tell, the people that were active on those communities were usually fans or really liked the brands so they wanted to be involved like that.  I just don't have time to give them good advice for free.  Even Lucy charged 5 cents for her psychiatric advice....

I will say I will join a panel if it is something I am interested in, like makeup, stuff like that.  I did just win $20 on a panel that I am on.  It is rare, but a welcome reward.  I think I have only ever won that type of thing twice, ever.  In over 10 years.  Others on here seem to be a bit luckier than me.  There are some that I have gotten rid of because they just didn't have anything interesting going on.  All in all, when I join, I don't ever think I will make money at it.

On 3/3/2017 at 9:01 PM, Kafei-Nation said:

Got an email from Kellogg’s today offering me the chance to join K-INSIDERS (our fun research panel).  

K-INSIDERS is an online community of like-minded people who share their thoughts and ideas, and help shape the food industry. If you're selected to join, you'll have the opportunity to win great prizes, meet new people and share your valued opinion.

Turns out, it is run by Toluna. 

I filled out the qualification survey, but I seriously doubt I will devote much time to it if the only incentive is to have an opportunity to win prizes.

Thought I would post it here and see if anyone else had been blessed with an invitation.

I was with them for a bit & it's a waste of time for me...chances to win prizes...waste of time...no perks..no PT's from the company...it's not Amazon gift certs or Paypal...not worth the time