Precision Research?

Njsurveyman

Has anyone heard of them before? I received a short survey invitation from them recently, but don't remember signing up with them. I did have an account with them, but did not see a place where I could check my points or get information on incentive options. 

Sorry I didn't see your post first and I started another thread on this same subject.I got one today and like you I don't remember signing up with them.Opinion Wizard aka Precision research.I like to know how they got my name and email address.Here's the link https://www.opinionwizard.com/UserMenu.

They have my address and other info already in their system- kinda eerie.Where did this all come from?

Plus this is what it said about rewards - Once you accumulate 100 points you can turn those points into cash the next time you participate in a face to face study with us that pays a cash incentive. Okay?Huh, where are you located and do you have a  office in  the city I live in?And if you don't does that mean I will never see my money? We typically hold the research within 10 miles of your home. The research is held in specially appointed research facilities, hotels, or meeting centers. Directions and local contact information will be provided. So that could mean I would never see these people if they don't come to where I am.If I were you I  would read their web site,I feel like I would be doing surveys for free with them.

Okay so what survey company sold my info to these people?That's the only thing I can think of as to how they got my info.

• 1 month later...

same thing happened to me. I started getting surveys from them and I don't recall signing up with them at all. I'm worried they might be a scam or something.......

They are NOT a legit company...just trying to get your information so they can sell it. I just wish I knew which company gave them my info initially. I just forwarded their email to the Federal Trade Commission's email address to report spam emails.