Harrispoll.com NO HELP and let other people cash in your points!

oosterhoff

I have been a member of Harris Poll for a long time.  Last Wednesday, 3/8, I received an email at 7:30 pm about cashing in points for a $50 Walmart gift card.  I never did this so went to the site and found a woman named Jane Heath had ordered it at 11:30 pm, four hours after the email came out.  I contacted Harrris poll and only received an email about changing my password.  I have contacted them 10 times now and have gotten no where.  The gift card has been cashed at Walmart.  They don't respond at all and now I have $50 stolen from me.  They didn't even verify that it wasn't my name, address, or phone number.  They just cashed in the points for Jane and she spent it.  My husband also belongs and I told him to cash in his points and recommend anyone else belonging to Harris, cash them in and get out of there!!!!!!

• Like 1

You need to call them and talk to someone who works there.They need to be made aware of whats going on here is their number 585.272.8400  at least that is what I found if someone else has another number please give it.You cant always trust that they are reading any emails that you are sending them that's why its so important to call them.I'm wondering if it is someone in the company who stole your points?I don't know but anyways like I said they need to know  first hand what is going on.

May I ask how you know the the gift card was cashed in?

Plus most people advise to cash out as soon as you have enough points.

I unsubscribed from Harris after supposedly receiving a gift certificate which I never received. I emailed customer service.  They never responded. I phoned them, left a message. They never called.

The one time I had to call because I couldn't gain access into their site they answered their phone and were able to give me the info to gain access.They are owned by Nielsen so if you cant contact Harris then maybe you should call Nielsen .I really believe  that if this a problem they are having at one of their companies they should be made aware of it.You could try to contact them way

http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/contact-us/general-inquiries.html

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Did they changed companies? I never had a problem with them until last year. They just removed me and claim it was due to bounce backs. I never heard of this. They told me to register again under a different e-mail and they would transfer my points. It never happened.

6 hours ago, Deeishere said:

Did they changed companies? I never had a problem with them until last year. They just removed me and claim it was due to bounce backs. I never heard of this. They told me to register again under a different e-mail and they would transfer my points. It never happened.

I don't remember when Neilsen took over  or if they have always owned them .I would call them ,sometimes ,well most times it's just easier talking to a person then emailing back and forth. This is their number 585.272.8400

No problems of that sort to date. The only issues I have with them are the slow payout , expensive and limited redemption choices , and the lack of paying surveys (most are screener types or DQ you without a single question).

BTW , they are located less than 20 miles from me.

• 1 month later...

I emailed them today about not getting points.

Hard to lose your points like this. I hope they solve your problem.