Sign in to follow this  
beare

WTH OPINION OUTPOST

1 my fav sites but tonight i try log in get account suspened do to data concerns message anyonme else get this?

anyone else on opinioion outpost when logging in getting account suspened data concern message?

Yes, I have.  Contact customer service asap.  Good Luck.  Vickie.

ty i did all they told me is they have look into why its frozen i told them its bs ive never broke none there terms or nothing

All I can say is to keep on them.  They will either reinstate your account or terminate your account permanently. 

Hopefully reinstate.  Incidentally, they are freezing many of their survey takers accounts data concerns.

Hope you get a resolution soon. 

Again, good luck.  Vickie.

On 3/13/2017 at 7:31 PM, beare said:

1 my fav sites but tonight i try log in get account suspened do to data concerns message anyonme else get this?

Is there anything more than just "data concerns"? Survey data? Or are they referencing Virtual Private Network for data access? That sure is vague message.

I just cashed out myself. Never had a problem with them so far but they are getting cheap with their points.

jd it just says account frozen data concerns ive done there site yrs so this really ticks me off

On 3/13/2017 at 9:31 PM, beare said:

yes i've had this a couple of times due to multiple email confusion and thinking i have multiple accounts. Managed to sort out the issue both times and they were quite professional once they understood the issue.

On 3/13/2017 at 9:31 PM, beare said:

I signed up today for the first time ever. They froze my account before I had the chance to take a single survey.

I did finally quit Opinion Outpost and Survey Spot  because of the pages of useless questions and getting disqualified without even seeing a survey. I should have dumped them along time ago.