mad at ipoll!

theskyhunter

I have been wondering why I wasn't getting any invites lately and when I tried today to login on the site I was told I was terminated. do what? I have no idea why at all. I sent them an email just a few minutes ago. wondering what their answer is gonna be. its kinda funny this happened a little bit after I had complained about getting gipped out of some reward monies a while back. ive been doing surveys for a long time time now and ive never been terminated for dishonesty before, ever! im pretty upset right now. I had around 20 + $ dollars in my account. and now I may not ever see it!. this isn't right at all.

• Like 1

That happened to me a couple weeks ago.  Because I wasn't hardly making money any more and all the same surveys are also on Opinion Outpost, I gave up on them.  Ever since SSI took them over my income from that panel had been dwindling down anyway.  I lost about $10 of banked incentives but oh well.  Not worth trying to get my account re-instated.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

they reinstated me. I got the 1 more survey I needed to cash out and I did just that. haven't did a survey since or with OO. neither ever gave me the reason they did me like they did. ive been with OO for many a year now. I hate leaving them, but im not going to be treated like that and just say its okay.

• Like 1