Springboard America going down hill

calafan

It looks like now that Springboard America is under new management, they've become rather shifty. In the past, at the end of a survey, I always got a message that the survey was a complete or DQ. Today I completed a survey and got some kind of vague completion page without being redirected to the homepage. Sure enough when I checked my account I was credited 75 points for a 150 point survey. I sent an email and got a flip response that everyone does not qualify for all surveys and may receive partial or no credit. Of course it took over 10 minutes of answering numerous multiple choice and written response questions for them to determine this.

Shady is what I call that.Hasn't happened to me-yet anyways so we will see what happens I'm so close to payout I can smell it.I wonder how fast I'll get my money.

18 hours ago, footfree said:

Shady is what I call that.Hasn't happened to me-yet anyways so we will see what happens I'm so close to payout I can smell it.I wonder how fast I'll get my money.

Here's another strange one. I requested a redemption on my account about 1 week before they started the new payout system. When I checked my account yesterday my point total had not been adjusted which I take to mean the redemption was never processed so I did another redemption using paypal under the new system. They say it should take 2 to 4 days. We'll see.

18 hours ago, footfree said:

I like the 2 to 4 days .Yes please let me know what happens.

Happy to say I received my payment yesterday so at least this part worked as advertised.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

They locked me out in Feb. When they did the update, the site told me my password was wrong and to change it. But then every time I tried to change it, the site told me wrong password or email. I could not create a new password. I spent a month telling them this and they refused to help. All they did was send me the password reset email. But I kept telling me its your system.  They assured me my account was in good standing. After 10 tickets, live chats on FB---they told me I did not know how to operate a computer in regards to clearing  and restarting. I have been with them for years and had $40 in my account. I filed with BBB and they never responded. I just unsubscribed. I hate them.

I cashed out on the 26th of March and I haven't received my incentive as of today the 30th of March.They say 2 to 4 days well it's been 4 and I'm impatient.Don't tell me 2 to 4 and then don't give me my money.

So I emailed them and they said I was schedule for payment in 24 to 48 hours.So that is not the 2 to 4 days they said it would be.