Tv fan forum

footfree

Anyone join?I think all it is is for a chance to win prizes.Well screw that .I just wonder if I I'm understanding it correctly.

Use points in sweepstakes and auctions for great rewards. Prizes include vacations, electronics, appliances, and much more.

Yeah ,not a chance will I do this.

No... hit the link called "Rewards" on the left side menu and it mentions a number of different amounts of prepaid Visas that are to be won monthly. Not sure how they distinguish "prizes" from "monthly winners" but I plan to stick in for a while to hopefully grab one of those Visa cards.  :-D   Take note, though, that contributions to the discussions don't count... I hadn't known that.  Seems to be only surveys and polls, so in that case, everyone should have a rather equal chance.

No,no,no, no After doing this for 15 years I do not do any surveys on a chance.My time is worth more then that.Unless the odds are good .I bet they don't tell you that.Plus how long are those surveys? I cant imagine doing a 20 minute survey and getting nothing back in return.They do this because they know the odds are in their favor.They sit back get paid from the the company all the while making money hand over fist off on our sweat and our time.If we let companies abuse us then they will.Sorry I don't mean to come down on you however you should never let anyone take advantage of you and your time.Believe  me this is in their favor not yours.

35 minutes ago, footfree said:

Sorry I don't mean to come down on you however you should never let anyone take advantage of you and your time.Believe  me this is in their favor not yours.

:-)   I am the person least likely to let anyone take advantage of me... and I've been like that from way back.  I have, however, so far since January "won" $425 by these very kinds of "chance places" so I will continue to stay.  (Some of those payments were My-Take and Vision Critical communities, but still on "chance.")

• Like 1

Yeah, I completely ignore any big (public) survey site that claims to have a drawing, cause I totally don't trust them, and even if I did, there'd be millions of people competing. I treat contest entries into raffles by, say, GTM, as having 0 value. When it comes to the smaller, generally invite-only sites, though, I'm ok with that. I'd rather have a guarantee of money than raffle prizes, but it doesn't bother me too much - since I started doing this a couple years ago, I've gotten $100 from one, $50 from another, and I just got $75 from a third one just last week, so it doesn't bother me too much, long as they're fairly small, well-hidden sorts of forums.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, neminem said:

Yeah, I completely ignore any big (public) survey site that claims to have a drawing, cause I totally don't trust them, and even if I did, there'd be millions of people competing. I treat contest entries into raffles by, say, GTM, as having 0 value. When it comes to the smaller, generally invite-only sites, though, I'm ok with that. I'd rather have a guarantee of money than raffle prizes, but it doesn't bother me too much - since I started doing this a couple years ago, I've gotten $100 from one, $50 from another, and I just got $75 from a third one just last week, so it doesn't bother me too much, long as they're fairly small, well-hidden sorts of forums.

Those are exactly my feelings.  I never do "survey sites" without being paid or for raffles either... but like you, I have good luck with these types of communities. Some of them say "completely random" and it's harder, but some of them choose winners from meaningful content and not the "I agree" people who don't say much.  If I'm anything, I'm a talker.  :4_joy:       Congrats on the recent $75!  Way to go!