Gongos Question or Two

penangel

Good morning, everyone!  I hope my fellow east coasters are digging out from the blizzard without any major problems. 20" here!

Gongos question today... I enjoy community work greatly and a few of you have mentioned Gongos.  I'm a member at Community Village. Is that their main site or just one of their communities?  How do I find communities I'm suited for, or do I just have to wait and they come to me through the Village?

Anything I can do to increase my chances of being offered a community invitation?  Wouldn't it be great if we could actually have interviews/applications where we could say "I'll work hard for you and I'm definitely not one of the "I agree" or "yes" posters doing nonsense posts just to get the count up?! "

• Like 2

Yes Community Village  is the main site.The longer you are a member the more you will be asked to join another one of their communities.As for the odds I cant really say.I know they have other communities that I was never asked to join like the candy dish.I'm with Auto and the shopping journal(which is about to close they said it was only good for a year:( so I'm guessing it's either random or they read your profile or simply ask questions that have to do with a panel to see if you qualify.)

• Like 1

I found if you want to get into one of their private communities they offer it to you when you take a survey and complete it. I was a member of AIOC which is one of their private auto communities. I was there for a year until the manufacturer who sponsors the community didn't need my type of car any longer so was let go. Don't ask to join anything because that won't work. Just keep taking surveys any where doesn't have to be at the Village and when they need someone you will know at the end of the survey.

• Like 1