Captcha

calafan

Real disregard for members' time. -------Once I had problems, again the xox said it could not connect with google, then I noticed images-captcha has a privacy with google, it's seems google re-captcha it. ------- I am really wasting a lot of time just trying to login in sites using it, and the worst is when surveys use it. ------- Too often it goes in a loop, images change as I click it. ------- I myself will become a robot if I continue to deal with these time-wasting logins, and these companies think of providing fun!  ------- Or they tell you to disable plugins that might conflict with reCAPTCHA !!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:32 PM, Applecrisp said:

Oddly I am getting a checkmark as soon as I click on the box.  So I don't have to bother with. Wonder why. anyone else??

I found if I take surveys on a chromebook I automatically get the checkmark. Funny that a google product would automatically approve you. I now do OneOpinion, which I have found to be the worst recaptcha user, exclusively with the chromebook.  

On 10/18/2017 at 8:32 PM, Applecrisp said:

Oddly I am getting a checkmark as soon as I click on the box.  So I don't have to bother with. Wonder why. anyone else??

I've noticed the same thing over the last month, at least.  OneOpinion, which I agree with calafan was the worst, now never makes me do any captchas (not that I'm complaining!)  I'm using a Dell and do most of my surveys on Firefox, though when I go to Google I am always logged in so that could be it?

• 8 months later...
30 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

Was just on Swagbucks and just to sign in I had to go through 7 captcha screens.  I did them all correctly.  What the heck???

Seems like it was getting better for a little bit now they are popping up on almost all my sites and usually you need to them more then just once  there should be an easier way to prove your a human

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I just tried logging into One Voice and I had to do the dreaded Captcha.  The first time, I had to go through around 10 screens, I was getting them all correct, but it kept going on to another one.  Then it just kicked me out.  These weren't the easy one, they were the slow scrolling ones that I had to sit and tap my fingers while waiting for the pics to load.  Then I tried getting back in and once again, Captcha.  7 screens it went through.  And I couldn't get to the end of it.  So I tried again, 6 screens worth.  Then 4, and then I had to x out and tried it again.  By this time I was irate.  I had to go through 6 more tries and I finally got it.  UGH!!!!

They have been really bad this week. I just close the survey when they make you go through so many screens. I even gave up on logging in to a site because of the captcha.

I just literally almost pulled my hair out.  I logged into mypoints and I tried to complete a survey, but I never even got into it.  After the 5th Captcha, it just kept rolling and slowly coming into my vision, I decided to give up on it.  I am not going to do anymore than 2 and then I am out.  I don't even care who the survey company is.  I am not doing that.  Done!

• Like 1

Must be lucky. I get the CAPTCHAs and most of the time just have to click somewhere in the box to get the green check mark. Once in a while I get the images to do , but rarely does it take more than 1 or 2 screens worth.

18 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I just literally almost pulled my hair out.  I logged into mypoints and I tried to complete a survey, but I never even got into it.  After the 5th Captcha, it just kept rolling and slowly coming into my vision, I decided to give up on it.  I am not going to do anymore than 2 and then I am out.  I don't even care who the survey company is.  I am not doing that.  Done!

I also think it's getting harder to get them right  I almost always have to do them a couple times  awhile back I was having trouble with the ones on One Opinion there were times I had to just close the survey I know I was getting them right but it keeps saying try again  I even contacted One Opinion but they couldn't help me they said I had to contact Captcha