Teeny Tiny Lil' Rant

penangel

More of an annoyance than a rant, I guess... but I don't think it should be fair game after someone answered your questions for 20 minutes, to screen them out just because they were honest and said they wouldn't spend $300 for your product.  :-(    I understand demographics and I get tossed many time for not being the right age, gender, location, etc. and expect that, of course,  but to pass by all that and answer extensive questions about the subject and then get tossed for saying you wouldn't buy something... . well isn't that what surveys are for?  To find out if consumers would buy your product???   :x

• Like 1

Thank you for your annoyance, because I share your opinion of this.  I was at the end of one last night and I didn't say it was the greatest product ever, and after 34 minutes, I was out.  It is a survey company that I didn't recognize, so I won't bother if I see one of these again. 

I've had that as well. That is one of several things I like about Pinecone. You don't have to especially like the product concept or would ever buy it.

• Like 2

I'm always surprised when I say I won't buy it and I receive a survey incentive. Most places really don't want the truth but now and then you will find one that does.