"Provide as much detail as possible"

Trueblue

When I see this on a 50 cent or less survey I get angry but then smile as I respond with a word or two and write, this is your 15 cents worth. What level of quality do these companies expect when the pay a pittance?

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

The last time I got one of those, I wrote how I've written thoughtful, detailed answers and made sure I had proper grammar and spelling, only to be routed to a survey totally unrelated to the essay question I so painstakingly answered. I also added that no one actually reads them. Sure enough, after typing my long paragraph, I'm routed to an unrelated JD Power survey which took me another 10 to DQ from. Frustrating!

• Like 1

Yeah, I initially wrote detailed answers, cause I thought they were interesting questions that would be useful to get answers to. These days, if I see the same question I've seen a bunch of times like "describe your perfect day", I write "I have answered this exact question too many times and the survey is never remotely related. Please read what I wrote last time." >.>