Social Media Use and Relationship Satisfaction in College Students (Any Gender and Sexual Orientation)

AKABoy123

Hello! I'm currently taking Research Methods in Psychological Science (PSYS 284) as part of my Psychological Science major and I'm in need of a few more participants to meet the required minimum. I made a survey to investigate if there is a correlation between overall relationship satisfaction and social media consumption/usage; requirements listed below. As of writing this, I have 24 participants who have completed the survey and need at least 6 more to meet the 30 participant minimum by this Thursday at 12:00pm U.S. Eastern Central Time (GMT-5). The survey is very straightforward and should take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.

Survey Requirements:

• Currently attending a university as an undergraduate student

• Currently in a romantic relationship, regardless of the gender identity and sexual orientation of you and your partner

• Between the ages of 18 and 24 years old

If you do not meet the requirements but know of someone who does and would be interested in taking my survey, please consider telling them about it and sharing the link to the survey or this post. Thanks!

Click here to take the survey.