Just DQd from Pinecone For First Time

Njsurveyman

Just took a complete Pinecone Survey about a new beverage product. I went straight to the end, and got a message saying that I DQd. What the hell? I gave them all the information they asked for and did tge ENTIRE survey, then they had the nerve to DQ me??? If this continues, they will be marked as another scam site and I will drop them! Companies have no right getting all the info they need from you, and then Not pay! 

29 minutes ago, nj07208 said:

Was this a Pinecone survey or one of the new ones they link you to?

Exactly....I've never ever been dq'd with Pinecone & I've been with them a long long time....Was it offered on say 

Opinion Outpost or Ipsos? if so it wouldn't surprise me that you're dq'd from them...but to get one from Pinecone & to be dq'd is really surprising to me 

It was a Pinecone survey in association with Neilson. Also, same format as all their 300 pt surveys.  I don't think we can say the product name on here, but was for a new beverage similar to Vit Water. I also went back into my account to see if the survey was still showing up....it was, but when I clicked on its link, I got an error message. 

In the 15+  years I have been with Pinecone , I have been DQ'd once and that was quite clearly the result of my not fitting the demographic. The DQ came after a couple questions. However , I have taken Pinecone ones that were handled by other sites and on those a DQ happens quite often. Those have always been for general type concepts (like cell phone use) whereas those on Pinecone have almost always been for a new product or product concept. Even on ones where I stated early on that I would not use or buy the product , I was not disqualified.

Did you try emailing Karen Scott about it?

I have had it happen once or twice.I think there is a old thread about this on the Rant and Rave section.It was some time ago but I remember us talking about it before.

I found it under the heading  

It does happen but since it is a rarity it makes you wonder.

Just an update. Even though the survey said I DQd, Karen Scott just gave me 300 pts for it anyway (which was deserved considering I completed the entire survey.) So, no longer mad. I think there was a glitch with the survey itself. 

• Like 1

I have gotten dq'd from Pinecone surveys twice.  But it wasn't after finishing the whole survey.  I thought it was weird, but I figured what the heck, I usually do well with them. 

• 4 weeks later...

I got a dq on Pinecone also  I was shocked ,I thought I had answered everything  but the thing was I did not know I had been  dq'd till I got the email from Karen  ,its happened now a few times ,and its been a long time since I got paid for one

3 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

I got a dq on Pinecone also  I was shocked ,I thought I had answered everything  but the thing was I did not know I had been  dq'd till I got the email from Karen  ,its happened now a few times ,and its been a long time since I got paid for one

I have had 2 dq's on Pinecone over the years.  But I never heard from Karen Scott.  It just told me I was dq'd and I didn't get credit.  I too was in shock over it.  But I figure that I get  paid good for the ones that I do complete. 

Seems like now that they are going to fix their survey site  its not as good as it use to be  I have not done any paid ones in ages

• Like 1