Is it just me or......

Trueblue

I think we used to talk about more of the survey sites, and now we have sunk our teeth into a few and that is who we discuss.  Yeh, where is 1957horses?  I hope she is OK!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, footfree said:

Like 1957 horses I wonder what happened to her?

I miss her too. I Hope she will check in and let us know she's ok. 

• Like 1

Problem is too I think alot of the sites that we really good years ago have either closed shop or have combined with other companies & the rewards are not as good anymore & people are giving up....To this day my favorite company that I signed up with is Pinecone...I've never been ripped off by them..had a survey dq...they've sent me PT's to do & always paid me for those...I just wish there were more Pinecone's out there today..but they're few & far for sure....

I also hope 1975horses is ok

• Like 3

I agree, there have been so many sites come and go.  I didn't use to have much patience as I do now.  After trying to qualify for a survey for 45 minutes, I would just move on to another site.  I didn't bother to go back.  Live and learn.

• Like 1

That is why I stayed with the ones I started with. All pay , though some take forever , and are still in business. Way too many fly by nights. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zephyl57 said:

I think most people have made so much survey money they have retired ...

Oh my!  Not me!  I don't even really supplement my income with surveys.  Good for those who do!

• Like 1

Not gonna retire on what I get either. Just some spare cash , a few prizes (mag subs , waffle iron) , and a bunch of Amazon cards that went to purchase needed stuff.

• Like 1

I have also noticed this forum becoming less active. I think it is also because less and less new legit survey companies are around these days. Also, many of the ones that have been around for a while are just terrible, like ACOP and Opinion Outpost. I am still awaiting payment from One Poll. Also Survey Savvy has nothing but long surveys now (about to give up on them). The same is true for you gov. The ONLY companies that I make steady money from these days on a regular basis are Mintvine, Paidviewpoint, Pinecone, QuickRewards, Mechanical Turk, On The Go App, and Panal App. No other companies offer nice, short surveys on a regular basis anymore, with low cash out minimums. If I am missing one, let me know. 

I am not sure if the economy is actually getting worse or businesses just don't rely on survey companies much anymorr for data or information.  

• Like 1

On 3/26/2017 at 11:33 AM, zephyl57 said:

I think most people have made so much survey money they have retired ...

LOL! I wish i would.  Don't get my wrong I do very well and  every little bit helps but I don't see myself being able to retire because I've made so much survey money. Ain't gonna happen. :O)

• Like 1

Maybe there's not as many people who do surveys anymore. I see a lot of folks on here who are getting tired of how the survey companies treat them.

• Like 2