Is it just me or......

Trueblue

5 hours ago, Mai said:

Maybe there's not as many people who do surveys anymore. I see a lot of folks on here who are getting tired of how the survey companies treat them.

Completely. That's why I do stick around here - the most useful thing I get from this forum is heads-ups on new sites to try, and whether they stink or not. Always happy to try out new sites, especially the smaller ones, cause sites often pay better when they're still try to get users.

I'm definitely getting pickier, though - I'm kicking GTM off soon as I get my last cashout, and likely will kick Valued Opinions out, too. Just far too many screen-outs for each success, these days.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have exited most of the survey sites that I think are low quality. Plus, I work full time and have been promoted to a supervisor. I don't really have the time to keep spending on this frequently. My favorite sites are still OneOpinion, myview, globaltestmarket, Pinecone and i-say. I think I'm about to cut a few others that I'm on like Clixsense. I am on a few short term miscellaneous temporary panels that are more of like special projects.

• Like 1

It's the way forums go for some reason. Memebers post and post then the get burned out and take a rest. They will be back when rested up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone....................................................:11_blush:

Sorry for not posting sooner......................................................:oops:

I've been taking care of my 93 year old mom who has quit caring for herself so it's extra work for me...............................:2_grimacing:

I've had back and foot surgery recuperating and my fur baby had cataract surgery last month, he was blind from having diabetes.

So very nice to be missed. Thank You all ........................:8_laughing:  

• Like 5

10 hours ago, 1957horses said:

Hello Everyone....................................................:11_blush:

Sorry for not posting sooner......................................................:oops:

I've been taking care of my 93 year old mom who has quit caring for herself so it's extra work for me...............................:2_grimacing:

I've had back and foot surgery recuperating and my fur baby had cataract surgery last month, he was blind from having diabetes.

So very nice to be missed. Thank You all ........................:8_laughing:  

You have friends here. This post is proof. :P

• Like 1

On 4/22/2017 at 0:20 AM, 1957horses said:

I'm still not grasping how to 'quote' anyone ..........................................:233_horse:

There should be a quote button under their post ,punch that,and it'll bring up what they said and you can start typing under that.

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 11:39 AM, footfree said:

There should be a quote button under their post ,punch that,and it'll bring up what they said and you can start typing under that.

I AGREE HEY I did it...........................................................:-P

• Like 2

If everyone notices, there are hardly any positive postings about survey companies anymore. Most of the previously good ones are also turning into scam sites by either dropping people for no good reason, or having payment issues. There are literally only about 3 companies left that are still legit and reliable. 

• Like 2