Cannot access GTM web site after finishing survey

footfree

Did a viewpoint survey for them and after it was done it said that  This website is temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. Please return in a few hours, and thank you for your patience.So I don't even know if I got the points for doing this survey.Plus I have been trying to get on their web site but a error message keeps popping up.I wonder if I will get to do the product test that I did the survey on?Is it happening to anyone else ?Really don't want to do anymore surveys ,what if I'm not getting paid for these?

I cant even make a post on facebook about the problem.Grrrrrr

I am so, so disgusted with Global. I did a survey that took 40 minutes and was thinking "it's always the long ones that don't work". Sure enough, I completed it and didn't get the usual message and got no credit. This happened AGAIN this morning. And their site takes 5 minutes to load, if at all. Sometimes I give up. They don't respond to emails and we're ripped off time and time again. The worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

They didn't pay me for 3 surveys that I took in a row one day.They gave that bull where they would pay me in 7 to 10 days  if it didn't show up ,and to let them know.Well I did and they paid.Cricket I do not know what browser you are using but when I use Google Chrome it doesn't take that long to load .However it does with Firefox.In fact I have given up on Firefox I don't have the time for that.It always seem the first time they don't want to pay but if you email them back they take care of it.It's like they are hoping you forget to ask  so they can weasel out of paying you.