didnt receive fri tellwut newsletter

franksmom

i have already checked my spam (not there) and have emailed support twice. support asked for a screenshot. have been receiving the newsletter weekly for 3-4 yrs so i dont know why the problem this wk. can someone provide the link?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, franksmom said:

i have already checked my spam (not there) and have emailed support twice. support asked for a screenshot. have been receiving the newsletter weekly for 3-4 yrs so i dont know why the problem this wk. can someone provide the link?

Please send [email protected] the screen shot of the above e-mail address in your safe sender list. Your spam settings might be too high.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, franksmom said:

did not receive the weekly friday  Tellwut newsletter. could someone provide the link?

I had the same problem. Zero changes on my end!! It seems obvious TW made a change to their mailing process and the reason for non-delivery remains a mystery to me. Hope it does not continue.

• Like 1

I always get mine. If I knew how to post a link to the questions I would guys. Sorry.;(  ksedwar knows how to do it. Maybe he'll be along shortly and help you guys out. 

11 hours ago, Trueblue said:

I had the same problem. Zero changes on my end!! It seems obvious TW made a change to their mailing process and the reason for non-delivery remains a mystery to me. Hope it does not continue.

Hi Trueblue,

Your spam filter is likely too high. Our newsletter contains advertisements, sometimes we update these advertisements. Our mailing process still remains the same. As per above, you need to add us to your safe sender list. This is what you need to add: [email protected]

• Like 1

i have now sent 4 emails to Tellwut to get friday's newsletter and continue to get the exact message they posted above.

yes, [email protected] is in my address book.

no, the newsletter is not in my spam box.

the problem is not on my end! don't know why they will not resend the newsletter, especially to someone who has answered their surveys daily for 3-4 yrs.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, franksmom said:

i have now sent 4 emails to Tellwut to get friday's newsletter and continue to get the exact message they posted above.

yes, [email protected] is in my address book.

no, the newsletter is not in my spam box.

the problem is not on my end! don't know why they will not resend the newsletter, especially to someone who has answered their surveys daily for 3-4 yrs.

Hi Franksmom,

The newsletter was sent to you. It may have been instantly deleted and not even ended up in your spam box, because your spam settings might be too high.

We just responded to you via support. We need the screen shots to provide to our developers which is why we were asking.

• Like 1

this is ridiculous and not par for the course for Tellwut! a screen shot was sent. i finally did receive the newsletter with no apology or explanation. guess whoever is on the other end of this has the time to argue online rather than resending the link.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, franksmom said:

this is ridiculous and not par for the course for Tellwut! a screen shot was sent. i finally did receive the newsletter with no apology or explanation. guess whoever is on the other end of this has the time to argue online rather than resending the link.

Hi franksmom,

In all of our explanations we have informed you that there was a problem with the spam setting. We asked you for a screen shot, and you did acknowledge our request. When you provided us with a screen shot, we gave you the links for the newsletter. Unfortunately we must follow the protocol before sending the links as to avoid this problem for you in future instances.

Hope you have a great rest of your day.

Please contact [email protected] if you have any further questions or concerns.

• Like 1

I'd love to know the potentially "offensive" ad. Also, TW load time is Absurd, if they add one more AD it will not load. Absurd.