My soapbox support

paulgro

Over the weekend I took a survey and after finishing it said I dq'd. I email My soapbox support and this is the email I received this morning:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our records show you did complete this survey and 1,000 points corresponding will be added to your account later today. You will then be able to verify on your Reward History page.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks for being a Team Member!

The Mysoapbox Team

While I'm not crazy about My soapbox I have to say they are honest. My problem with them is it takes forever to make enough points to cashout since it is 25,000 points.

All I can say is for them to keep up the good work!!

I've always thought of them this way .I also just cashed out not to long ago and got paid right away.Plus they have where they say you have to wait 7 days to see some points put into your account.This what happened  not to long ago

Thank you for contacting Mysoapbox support. Our records show that you completed Cint survey #157421 on 03/07/2017 and were awarded the corresponding incentive of 625 points on 03/07/2017. We have attached a screenshot verifying this addition of points

I wrote back saying it was worth 500 points

Thank you for your reply. Our apologies: we were not aware that Cint had two separate surveys with the same survey number. We have confirmed your completion of this survey and added the 500 points to your account. You may verify this on your See Rewards History page.

Guess it pays to keep the surveys that say they will pay you in 7 days,just in case there's a problem.

• 1 month later...

I got chosen for a product to use in my home and I completed the followup survey after using the product. Once I hit submit I received a message stating that I didn't qualify for a survey. I contacted Mysoapbox about this issue on May 21st and they said they would work to resolve the issue and would update me. As of yet I have not heard a word from them. I will give them a few extra days before I initiate further contact. 

8 hours ago, love1978 said:

I got chosen for a product to use in my home and I completed the followup survey after using the product. Once I hit submit I received a message stating that I didn't qualify for a survey. I contacted Mysoapbox about this issue on May 21st and they said they would work to resolve the issue and would update me. As of yet I have not heard a word from them. I will give them a few extra days before I initiate further contact. 

I had heard from them after the weekend so even though it has been a while for you, I would say wait until Monday then complain if you've heard nothing.

Here is the response I got on May 21st when I first contacted them:

"Thank you for your patience. I do not yet have an answer but have alerted the project manager. This ticket will remain open while we work and we will update you as soon as possible.

If you have further concerns in the meantime, please reply here and we will follow up.

The Mysoapbox Team"

This morning I followed up inquiring about this issue. So time will tell what they will do. But I am not going to let too much time pass before I take other measures.

10 hours ago, love1978 said:

Here is the response I got on May 21st when I first contacted them:

"Thank you for your patience. I do not yet have an answer but have alerted the project manager. This ticket will remain open while we work and we will update you as soon as possible.

If you have further concerns in the meantime, please reply here and we will follow up.

The Mysoapbox Team"

This morning I followed up inquiring about this issue. So time will tell what they will do. But I am not going to let too much time pass before I take other measures.

Good luck too you!

I honestly don't think they intend to do anything. It doesn't take nearly two weeks to resolve a problem like this. The entire product test and survey were worth $20. That $20 would put me at the point to where I could cash out. I guess they are choosing the route of not responding hoping I will just forget about it, but I am not. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently the BBB complaint has been received by them. Now they are trying to say that the product test was for only 10,000 points. But the funny thing is that I saved the survey invitation which states that the amount to be credited to my account is 20,000 points. I responded to them and attached a copy of the invitation. They must have thought that I didn't save my invitations for product tests, but I ALWAYS do. So we will see if they give me the correct amount. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, love1978 said:

Apparently the BBB complaint has been received by them. Now they are trying to say that the product test was for only 10,000 points. But the funny thing is that I saved the survey invitation which states that the amount to be credited to my account is 20,000 points. I responded to them and attached a copy of the invitation. They must have thought that I didn't save my invitations for product tests, but I ALWAYS do. So we will see if they give me the correct amount. 

I bet you fell vindicated for having kept that invite.I wouldn't put it past them to stop listing the payment when sending out invites from now on.