Harris Poll -won't be with them much longer

peach6

I can't see me staying with them much longer I almost always DQ and lately it's happening after I spend 10 minutes on it starting to be a waste of time.

I quit them several years back and when I thought I would give them another go, nope, they only allow you to belong once and only once.  I didn't usually have that great of luck with them, which is why I quit them.  I do get some of their surveys on other sites once in a great while. 

• Like 1

Still do them , but they are at the bottom of the list along with ACOP. Rarely do I not DQ and their payout selection is not that great and slow. The only plus is that they are here in town.

I still do their surveys.However I exit out as soon as I realize I don't qualify for a survey.If they are not going to give me the extra points why should I give them my personal info ,that they ask for at the end of a survey ?Like who ask at the end?Seems you wold want that at the beginning.Just today they sent me a Pinecone survey and I exited out .Not only that but they didn't say how many points I was to get.

I've also received several Pinecone ones lately from them. All have been "RouterSurvey" ones that are using the site that Pinecone used on the last attempt at the new style surveys. It failed as it never loaded. The ones via Harris also fail to load (no surprise).