Does someone have a very good survey site

NightFlight

Hi NightFlight,

Welcome to the SurveyPolice Forum. 8)

We recommend taking a look at our top rated survey sites for a list of legitimate survey panels which have the highest ratings among our members. If you join a handful of those sites and take their surveys, that should help you earn your first cash payment.

No survey site will get you rich quick. The only one I can say that gives me a steady paycheck of about $45 per month is Neilson Media panel, but that is by invite only, and for Pinecone members only. I make an additional $10/month via Pinecone and you could probably make another $10/month+ doing surveys on Amazon Mechanical Turk. For me, those are the highest paying legit survey companies.

I would also join Focus Forward aka Survey Squad and Focus Pt. Global, they have high paying in person focus groups and online webcam studies up to $100 per study (but I don't qualify often...maybe twice per year). Hope this info helps.  

17 minutes ago, Njsurveyman said:

you could probably make another $10/month+ doing surveys on Amazon Mechanical Turk.  

Yeah... if you know what you're doing, you can sometimes make $10 a day on mturk. (Not all the time, at least not without spending more effort than it would really be worth, but I make a few dollars a day, easily, every day, and in not very much time - it just doesn't scale so well. $10 a week is easy, so $10 a month would mean you're not even remotely trying :p.)

Sadly, I've heard they've gotten a lot stricter (and/or just more capricious) about who they accept or not, so if you don't already have an active account, there's a decent chance it's too late. I'm very glad someone suggested it a couple years ago - it's by far my biggest source of not-my-actual-job earnings.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2017 at 8:14 AM, NightFlight said:

i need some real money

Do as the Administrator said and also look around using search engines. Problem doing surveys is what works for me may not work for you because of demographics. Good Luck finding what you want.