One Opinion something new

peach6

Wow, I hope that wasn't a fluke because I DQ a lot on that site. Now I'm actually excited to try out a survey with them asap! 

• Like 1

Whoah. I definitely haven't ever seen that, but they already pay pretty well, and give you credit without hassle if a survey tells you you completed it and then pretends you screened out on the last page, so they're already one of my favorites. That would be a nice cherry on top if that happened even once every few surveys. 

edit: nice - I just checked, they did indeed just add it:

"Unfortunately, you did not qualify for this survey – but you did earn 50 Points!
In fact, you’ll get 50 Points just for trying up to 5 times per day – it’s our way of saying thank you for your time!"

That means an extra dollar every 4 days, just for running through 5 Surveys, even if you don't qualify - I will definitely make sure to do that. Now all I need to do is not get surveys like the one I just got from ugam, one of my least favorite sites ever, so I always pray I get DQ'd immediately, but in this case, it asked me questions for a solid like 3 minutes even though I was 100% sure I wouldn't qualify, which, obviously, I didn't. 

edit 2: crud. That is only if I don't see their surveys massively devalued... the reason I liked them to begin with is they generally paid reasonably (no less than a dollar per survey). I also just got a survey that advertised 14 minutes for 50 cents. If that turns out to be their new normal, that is much worse, even with their new screenout pay. That would be super sadmaking.

I noticed the same things recently.  Last week they lowered their payouts some, but this morning I see they now have the disqualification payout.  I joined them at the beginning of March and had already made $25 in like the first 10 days.  Since then I've made another $25 in more like 3 weeks, and with this latest change it looks like for me it's going to settle down to around $25/month.  That's still reasonably good in my opinion, better than a lot of panels out there.

I also did some research on their parent company, Critical Mix.  Now I know where those CMIX survey screeners are coming from.  In looking at the company principals, they either came from Greenfield/Toluna or TNS (aka Kantar Media - we know them as GTM and MySurvey).  Perhaps they got fed up with those companies after all the M&A activity.

I still like OneOpinion, I just hope they don't mess around to much more with their business model, i.e. reduce the benefit to us, the respondents.

I saw that too yesterday. That's also why I love MyView. 100 points for disqualifying is only 7 cents but sometimes I disqualify 5 times in a row in a few minutes. It adds up.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2017 at 11:12 AM, cricket said:

I saw that too yesterday. That's also why I love MyView. 100 points for disqualifying is only 7 cents but sometimes I disqualify 5 times in a row in a few minutes. It adds up.

HeLO am new hear may you please help me how my view operates and how can i earn the cash and how will i be able to claim them?

Thanks for posting this. I just reactivated my account with them after seeing all these recent positive reviews and already made 3000 points in just one day. I previously quit them because of the annoying robo login system they once had and for DQing so often. Now, DQing is actually worth it. 

The DQ deal was the way their sister site (Zoompanel) had it , but there did not seem to be any limit on the number per day there. Just wish there was a steadier flow of surveys. Seems like it is either feast or famine  , same as it was at Zoompanel. There may be surveys to do for several days and then nothing for several days. The email alerts sent by either site were meaningless as they would say a survey was waiting , but nothing was there when you went there right away (probably sent on a schedule).

On 4/1/2017 at 6:19 PM, neminem said:

Whoah. I definitely haven't ever seen that, but they already pay pretty well, and give you credit without hassle if a survey tells you you completed it and then pretends you screened out on the last page, so they're already one of my favorites. That would be a nice cherry on top if that happened even once every few surveys. 

edit: nice - I just checked, they did indeed just add it:

"Unfortunately, you did not qualify for this survey – but you did earn 50 Points!
In fact, you’ll get 50 Points just for trying up to 5 times per day – it’s our way of saying thank you for your time!"

That means an extra dollar every 4 days, just for running through 5 surveys, even if you don't qualify - I will definitely make sure to do that. Now all I need to do is not get surveys like the one I just got from ugam, one of my least favorite sites ever, so I always pray I get DQ'd immediately, but in this case, it asked me questions for a solid like 3 minutes even though I was 100% sure I wouldn't qualify, which, obviously, I didn't. 

edit 2: crud. That is only if I don't see their surveys massively devalued... the reason I liked them to begin with is they generally paid reasonably (no less than a dollar per survey). I also just got a survey that advertised 14 minutes for 50 cents. If that turns out to be their new normal, that is much worse, even with their new screenout pay. That would be super sadmaking.

They merged with Zoom Panel and that is the points system now from Zoom Panel which use to be 5 points.

So far I only screened out one day where I got the 250 for 5 screenouts in a day so I really don't think that will happen very often.