Mysurvey merges with GTM

sue123

I clicked on mysurvey to complete some background info. for a month long purchase diary.  Got message that site is down.  Went further with another link to find it is now closed.  Joined into Global Test Market, a bad sign.  Bet my points are gone too.  Anyone else have any info. to add to this?  Another site that had been declining bites the dust.

I'm on the mysurvey site right now and it is up and running. I did get an error message initially , but a simple screen refresh took care of it. No mention of merging with GTM.

They are both owned by Lightspeed Research (which is a division of Kantar Media).  I often see them cross-over with surveys hosted on each other or their parent companies (ktrmr.com = Kantar Market Research).  There's no merger I'm aware of and both sites appear to be up and running.

My understanding is that they have been the same company for several years. I dropped GTM a while back, but I remember a good portion of their surveys coming from "MySurvey" And from what I remember, the "ktrmr.com" server was buggy as Hell.

• 2 weeks later...

My Survey deactivated my account about a year ago and despite many emails to them could never find out why. I have zero use for them. If the issue was me not giving quality answers on surveys they should have at least had the decency to tell me that instead of neglecting my emails. But I also belong to Global Test Market and have for quite a few years and never had any real problems like I did with My Survey. 

• 2 months later...

As far as I can see, it's up and running.  I check in several times a day but there are no surveys to take and email invites stopped coming several weeks ago.  I sent an email 8 days ago asking if there was a problem.  No response.  About a month ago they sent me a product to test but no follow-up survey ever arrived.  Sent an email about that as well.  No response in 3 weeks.  IDK...

I use to do My Survey  think it was the first one I started with ,was with them a long time  until just a few months back  when I would finish a survey and no points were  given used to be you send them a note and they would eventually  fix it ,well I foolishly did more  and no points  ,I wrote and wrote to them  so I dumped them  of course after deleting my account  they send me notes  but I cannot read them  because I had deleted them  .  I have seen gtm  surveys on my points and I don't do those waste of time