I won! I won! I won

footfree

Can I say I'm tickled pink?Cause I am...........

Congratulations! 

You have been chosen as a winner for the Socratic Forum monthly drawing! A $100 credit has been added to your account. Thank you for participating in our surveys. To access your reward please login to your panel account. We hope you enjoy your gift!

Sonia Hall

It was there and I cashed out!They said I should get it in 4 to 6 weeks.If I remember right this is the biggest amount I won on any site.

• Like 5

Heh, I just won $100 today too, from a T-Mobile community - it's actually the fourth big prize I've won since I started doing this, and the second $100 (the other two I've won were $50 and $75). There's a reason I'm still willing to accept surveys from smaller sites that "award" raffle tickets instead of guaranteed returns. ;)

Anyway, grats, it's always fun snagging those.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, footfree said:

Can I say I'm tickled pink?Cause I am...........

Congratulations! 

You have been chosen as a winner for the Socratic Forum monthly drawing! A $100 credit has been added to your account. Thank you for participating in our surveys. To access your reward please login to your panel account. We hope you enjoy your gift!

Sonia Hall

It was there and I cashed out!They said I should get it in 4 to 6 weeks.If I remember right this is the biggest amount I won on any site.

Congratulations footfree! So awesome.  :O) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, neminem said:

Heh, I just won $100 today too, from a T-Mobile community - it's actually the fourth big prize I've won since I started doing this, and the second $100 (the other two I've won were $50 and $75). There's a reason I'm still willing to accept surveys from smaller sites that "award" raffle tickets instead of guaranteed returns. ;)

Well, congrats to you, too!   I've had a little luck with communities but I think the ones I'm now a member of are drying up and I'm desperately looking for new ones and can't find any.  No matter how many surveys I do (it's been a lot!)  they never seem to be for communities any longer.  :-(

• Like 1

Yeah, communities are the awesomest. Mostly why I still follow socialopinions (which I believe is just a reskin of clearvoice research, so presumably shares most if not of the same invites with that site, but that's how I was introduced to it) - they seem to have by far the highest ratio of "invites to private communities" to other types of surveys, plus, they clearly label those invites so you can always open those without slogging through everything else. :)

Just annoying when it clogs up my active survey list with re-invites to communities they already invited me to... amusingly, there's one in that list right this moment, to the community I just won the $100 for. Pretty sure I can't sign up twice. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neminem said:

Yeah, communities are the awesomest. Mostly why I still follow socialopinions (which I believe is just a reskin of clearvoice research, so presumably shares most if not of the same invites with that site, but that's how I was introduced to it) - they seem to have by far the highest ratio of "invites to private communities"

I wonder what the difference is... I never see them there.  Never got a community there, and I just checked again.  Zero invitations, just five other surveys, two of which I screened out immediately even though my demographic is usually a good one.  I have every one of my profile sections done 100%.  :-(

• Like 1

Thanks to all!I know that's why I wanted to post that someone can actually win off of these sites.Not down playing it but Socratic Forum really isn't a big money maker in the survey world to me,at least.I would actually like for one of us to win from one of the more established money maker.Like Ipsos or GTM.Or which sites do you think are the big name hot shots.Well I guess Pinecone is one ,they give away $500.Now that sure would be nice.Even better yet I just found out they have a quarterly sweepstakes worth $4500.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, footfree said:

I would actually like for one of us to win from one of the more established money maker.Like Ipsos or GTM.

Luls, you think i-say, OO or GTM actually has raffles, where they actually give real people money? I used to believe that... I also used to believe them when they said that if I took a survey worth x dollars, I would definitely be paid x dollars when I completed the survey. :P

These days, I'm fairly confident all of those big sites, whether or not they once actually had real raffles with real prizes, these days probably just cycle the counter back to 0 periodically, and make up names to announce - how would we know the difference? 

I still trust Pinecone, though, at least for now. They continue to show a baseline level of competence and respect that seems entirely lacking in most of the big name sites these days.

• Like 1