"Someone like me"

Trueblue

For some reason when I see this phrase in a question I cringe. First there is no one like me. Second don't you want MY opinion

• Like 2

I can't stand when they want you to say what kind of person would a garbage can or something like that be. I always felt that is a stupid question.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, paulgro said:

I can't stand when they want you to say what kind of person would a garbage can or something like that be. I always felt that is a stupid question.

:-)   I don't think I've ever gotten one like that... and I thought I traveled all the survey circuits!... must be missing some.  :4_joy:     I guess I'd say a garbage can would be a person in desperate need of a bath.  To be closely followed with "ooops, sorry, we just filled up."   Uh huh... whatever you say.  hehe

• Like 1

16 hours ago, penangel said:

:-)   I don't think I've ever gotten one like that... and I thought I traveled all the survey circuits!... must be missing some.  :4_joy:     I guess I'd say a garbage can would be a person in desperate need of a bath.  To be closely followed with "ooops, sorry, we just filled up."   Uh huh... whatever you say.  hehe

I just said garbage can as an example but they will ask about and object or event and ask what type of person it would be. Some survey questions are just dumb if you ask me.

• Like 2