GTM- BIG REWARD CHANGE

footfree

Did you get the email?I wonder if this means no more money just a reward catalog?If so I'm outta there.Plus talk about it happening soon -really didn't give people very much notice before it happens.May I suggest doing a screen shot of your account so you can prove how many points you had before they convert.

2017 is bringing with it lots of exciting changes for GlobalTestMarket and here is the first update. MarketPoints will be discontinued from April 17th and will be replaced by our new LifePoints. This will bring bigger, better and faster opportunities for being rewarded and this is just the beginning as we continue to create a better experience for you.

In the coming months, we will be creating new and exciting ways for you to share opinions relating various aspects of your life and be rewarded with LifePoints at the same time. Our new mobile app is being built and it’s looking good – keep a look out for when it’s launched!

What's the big change?
Instead of MarketPoints, you will be rewarded with LifePoints, which will be credited to your account in the same way before. These changes mean that you will be able to redeem your LifePoints even sooner.

Any existing MarketPoints will be converted to LifePoints, at the following conversion rate:

1 MarketPoint = 5 LifePoints

100 MarketPoints = 500 LifePoints

When is the change?
The change will take place between April 17th through April 22nd. You’ll see the conversion of your MarketPoints into LifePoints in your account history. Any surveys completed before this date will be credited at the old MarketPoints rate.

What happens next?
Once your MarketPoints are converted to LifePoints, you will be able to redeem them for a wide range of great rewards in our catalog. Any newly completed surveys will be rewarded with LifePoints. However, while the change is taking place, the catalog of rewards will not be available for viewing. Please refer to our HelpCenterfor additional information.

Once the changeover to LifePoints is completed, we will let you know.

Thank you,

The GlobalTestMarket Team

And the "HelpCenter" is totally useless.  There is absolutely nothing on there about Life Points.  I have a feeling that 1 Market point = 5 Life Points, will mean that you need an additional 10% to cash out (if cash is even available).  They have dropped the point value every two years, and it's time.  So, probably instead of 1,200 points for $50, they will convert it to 12,000 and you will need 15,000 for $50. 

Next cash out, I may be gone.  They keep dropping the value of surveys and raising the cost of rewards.  Hardly worth my time anymore.

• Like 2

I don't think I can get enough points by then to cash out.We are only talking about 13 days from now.Other survey companies gave us more notice then that when they changed.

These LifePoints might end up dead on arrival by the time I get them.

They owe me points and told me to wait 10 days so I just now went to ask them for it and guess what?When I pressed the Help Center button this popped up

This site can’t be reached

activities.mysurvey.com took too long to respond.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Bet if they owe you points you will not be able to contact them about it anymore.

• Like 1

I will see what happens. I have always been able to been to cashout with GTM in the amount of $50 to $70 every month. So I will stick around to see how this works. I have been slowly over the years getting rid of companies and keeping the ones that I gain the cashout amount quickly per month.

Have been trying to cash out my points for the past 2 days, but the rewards section has been deleted from the GTM home page. And when I click on "rewards" at the top of the page, I am asked to log in over and over. Has anyone been able to redeem their points lately?

9 hours ago, franksmom said:

Have been trying to cash out my points for the past 2 days, but the rewards section has been deleted from the GTM home page. And when I click on "rewards" at the top of the page, I am asked to log in over and over. Has anyone been able to redeem their points lately?

I think the reward section is going to be down until they switch over to the new point system...

14 hours ago, franksmom said:

I just logged on and went to the gift card section and it was up and running fine.I mean I didn't have enough points to cash out for money so I didn't try that.Maybe you should try again, maybe it's up and running again for you.

still dont have the gift card section. when i click on redeem on the home page, i am asked to log in again and then am taken back to the home page. cant get to redeem.

well that was strange! could not get to redeem thru mozilla. tried internet explorer and was able to see the reward section and redeem.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, franksmom said:

well that was strange! could not get to redeem thru mozilla. tried internet explorer and was able to see the reward section and redeem.

I guess I should of said I logged on thru google chrome.I cannot get Firefox to work for me anymore.

I was able to cash out yesterday  oddly enough had to add my address as a new address then I could redeem

Hope they are not getting rid of paypal and its strictly merchandise

Once your MarketPoints are converted to LifePoints, you will be able to redeem them for a wide range of great rewards in our catalog.

13 hours ago, Lab6689 said:

I was able to cash out yesterday  oddly enough had to add my address as a new address then I could redeem

Hope they are not getting rid of paypal and its strictly merchandise

Once your MarketPoints are converted to LifePoints, you will be able to redeem them for a wide range of great rewards in our catalog.

I was thinking the same thing, if they do it would suck!