GTM- BIG REWARD CHANGE

footfree

Before it was about 1100 points for £30. With an average of 30 points per survey it took you 36 surveys. It is now 3350 points with an average survey giving you 75 points. That takes you 46 surveys. So we need to do 1 third more for the same money and this is not taking into consideration of inflation over the years.

They are conning us big time

I'm trying to get my last 80 points and i'm done with them... I used to cash out twice a month at my best time.. i'd be done with them by July of the calendar year and couldn't do anymore due to the 600 limit...  now they're no better than the others.. and does anyone else visit their Facebook page?  a year ago or more it was a mess full of people complaining about problems with GTM.. when will I get my rewards etc.... now it's literally everyone answering their stupid daily question.. there is nothing on the page where anyone is talking about the actual business anymore.. it's like they're deleting anything to do with their business..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, natofborg said:

I was able to see the rewards and they definitely have more rewards on their website than they offer through their app. That seems odd to me. 

More doe sn ot mean better. I will likely be leaving them after next cash out. It is too slow

They were my biggest money maker for 3-4yrs and I had to stop during the holidays so i wouldn't reach the $600 mark in 1 yr. Now I'm lucky to cashout $25 every 2-3 months. If they drop incentives again, I'll quit them.

On 10/14/2017 at 10:45 AM, DISCO said:

Before it was about 1100 points for £30. With an average of 30 points per survey it took you 36 surveys. It is now 3350 points with an average survey giving you 75 points. That takes you 46 surveys. So we need to do 1 third more for the same money and this is not taking into consideration of inflation over the years.

They are conning us big time

I am pretty much done with them for this reason.  I have to admit that other sites I am on have had this "inflation" happen too, but I think GTM was the worst and have stopped taking surveys there because of this.

• 5 months later...