zoom panel no more, its all oneopinion now.

theskyhunter

im not happy at all with this merger. Ive always did really well with Zoom. one thing that's got my goat with OneP is the 5 dq limit they have. that's the pits. I emailed and told them it pretty much sucks! if dq 5 and only get the 50/.5 for a dq then it doesn't make much sense to try any after those 5 because I wont get anything for the 6th on unless I happen to complete it.  so stupid. I told them I wanted my old Zoom Panel back. I just hope im not the only one that voiced their frustrations.

The changeover took place on Monday. Zoompanel now will direct you to One Opinion. Found out about the 5 DQ limit when I switched over Monday , but it does not bother me. I'm used to it from the My Points Survey Zone.

I don't care for having to log in each time I go there. Having two separate windows seems a bit stupid to me just to log in.

22 hours ago, paulgro said:

I don't care for having to log in each time I go there. Having two separate windows seems a bit stupid to me just to log in.

Same here! They could easily accomplish the same thing with a single window. I also was not impressed with the double CAPTCHA when initially signing in - once for the email address and again for the password. It is only a survey site , not Fort Knox!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, episemion said:

Same here! They could easily accomplish the same thing with a single window. I also was not impressed with the double CAPTCHA when initially signing in - once for the email address and again for the password. It is only a survey site , not Fort Knox!!

All of them are starting to do that. One thing is enough but multiple things and the picture thing that you can hardly see really needs to go.

• Like 1