PI- opinion if your interested in becoming a member

footfree

They have openings

By the way,

If you know of anyone who might enjoy participating in our research, 

[though most of research pays $5 we are only looking for people’s opinions and we never try to market anything]

have them sign up to be part of the Pi-Opinion Panel at

Thank you!
Monica Gallego

They always pay and it's interesting.I just did a 30 minute phone call yesterday for $15 and got paid the very next day.It's was on politics,very interesting.
But you don't hear from them very often and most do not pay as well but some do.

On 4/8/2017 at 11:14 AM, greeneyeddevils said:

Is this new site for US only or can us Canadians join too?

The site says American opinions so I would have to say US only.

3 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I signed up.  But I probably won't  hear from them. I will be too old, or short, or the wrong sex, or just have a bad attitude. ;)

No - they mostly want opinions from anybody and everybody.But don't count on hearing from them to much.Mostly they want peoples political views whether it local ,state or government.I once did a group meeting with them via a web cam once ,so if you have one of those it could be handy also.I do think you will hear from them more then Darwin's but then again the pay isn't as great .I don't know ,I like them, like I said it's interesting.Good luck!

Plus last time I did a survey for them the email came from Monica .I had questions and she answered me within the hour so they are very prompt.Like it says they do this for non- profit organizations so it's not your typical survey.

4 hours ago, somelady said:

I signed up with them 2 years ago and haven't heard from them since.

Well crud.  I already have several sites like that.  I don't need another one like that.

I guess everyone is different .I heard from them in April of this year for $15 .Twice last year once for $100 the other for $5.Then back in November of 2015 it was $100.Like I said I don't hear from them often but they pay and sometimes it's really good money or it can take 30 minutes for $15.I guess it depends on your demographics and what they need at the time.Since they don't send you emails everyday and they only contact when they have a need what's the  big deal?Keep them and if you make money fine otherwise at least they don't bug you unnecessarily.