MyView and OneOpinion Hacked

littleone2112

I received one reward notification from each for a Virtual Visa that I never ordered. Points are gone. Doesnt look like they care much. Basically they infer its my fault for not always changing my passwords OR I gave my password to someone in my family which is a total and complete lie! CHECK your accounts! UGGGGGGG

I just now checked and didn't have a problem getting into my account and all my points are there. Might be a glitch when you checked

8 hours ago, littleone2112 said:

I received one reward notification from each for a Virtual Visa that I never ordered. Points are gone. Doesnt look like they care much. Basically they infer its my fault for not always changing my passwords OR I gave my password to someone in my family which is a total and complete lie! CHECK your accounts! UGGGGGGG

7 hours ago, peach6 said:

I can't seem to log in to my view so I could check my points after the robot questions it just spins no problem with one opinion

• Like 1

On 4/11/2017 at 3:29 PM, littleone2112 said:

Sounds like someone figured out your password and accessed your accounts. Happened to me once on Crowdology.