A little soon...

episemion

Just finished a Personal Habits Diary on mysurvey 5-6 weeks ago. Was just there and there is another identical one to do. The answers will be identical as well. Habits don't change that quickly!

• Like 1

And as per normal with the diaries , it came back with an error upon completion.

lbl_technicalerror_text1                                
lbl_technicalerror    
lbl_technicalerror_thankyou                                
lbl_technicalerror_logid    4e124114-ca79-4f10-b522-fc6f855542a4-20

Probably have to wait another month for the points!

• Like 2

Is it one of those where they ask you to do it but don't tell you that you will be compensated in 4 to 6 weeks?GTM  is real bad about doing that one.So since they are basically the same company I bet the same rules apply.I don't mind waiting if I get a product or you tell me up front I'll be paid later (and if the pay is good).However I don't like being played ,tell me up front.I bet they don't tell people upfront because more people are unwilling to wait.

• Like 1

Got a response to the trouble report on the error message , but the response did not address that issue. However , it did indicate that points would be awarded 2-4 weeks after all respondents had completed it.

Now , here's a first. Received an email regarding the trouble ticket asking how they did and to rate it.

• Like 2

Oh the mysurvey diaries!  They should produce a show about that one.  When I did the first 2-3, life was great.  And then the games started, and I would log in on day 3 and I couldn't get into it.  Emailed them, no response.  Happened over and over.  There was just something not right with that site.  So I finally just left them.  I did pretty good for 3 years or so, but I couldn't figure out why I was doing surveys and not getting credit, even a month or so down the road.  Good luck to everyone still on there.  Maybe if enough of us jumped ship they would have time to take care of their remaining members.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, peach6 said:

And what will you tell them?

Basically that while the answer did provide when points would be awarded , the response did not in any way answer the question , which was regarding the error.

• Like 1

I've had to contact them twice and both times they had ask me to rate them and both times I said bad.I cannot say good if they  didn't fix the problem.Then I told them why I said I gave them a bad rating.I still have as much confidence  as I did before .Just because you are now sending a rating score doesn't mean anything else has changed and if it has then prove it.

• Like 1