One opinion question

footfree

I just joined and I have already had 2 issues about not getting my points.Last one was on cheese and I forgot to write down the survey number and point value.This popped up

OOPS!

Something is not right here and we apologize for that! Please contact customer service.

Anyways does this happen often?I think it may be number 256114 did anyone here get that survey and is this correct number?And how many pts.?At least they gave me the points for the first survey just wish I knew the point value for the second survey.

Haven't had any issues there except for the feast or famine nature of their survey availability and finding a browser that would allow the CAPTCHA to work.

21 hours ago, episemion said:

Haven't had any issues there except for the feast or famine nature of their survey availability and finding a browser that would allow the CAPTCHA to work.

Funny I haven't had any problems with that.But I emailed them and they gave me my[points ,so all is good.Plus I'm liking this place I have already made over 14,000 pts.in 2 days .I like that they answer your emails fast.

• Like 1